Best Palms For Clay Soil, Korea University Acceptance Rate For International Students, You Are My Lucky Star Broadway Melody Of 1936, Crossfit Vs Gym Reddit, Georgia Beach Rentals, Harry And David Truffles Ingredients, Table 65 New Richmond, Wi Menu, Sign Board Images, William Randolph Hearst Mansion, "/>
Select Page

Note that this Airbnb has a two-night minimum stay. Airbnb’s are a budget-friendly way to save money on accommodation, but have you stayed at one of its unique properties in America?Skip the boring hotel room and spend your night in … This historic property includes one bedroom (though the listing states that two normally-locked bedrooms may be available for an additional cost). If you’re looking for a unique Airbnb listing in Bali, you should take a closer look at Hideout Bali and their bungalows, which are handmade in Bamboo with a unique location in the middle of nowhere in Eastern Bali. Good value stay at a shepherd's hut near Caersws in a beautiful valley. 16 Dec 2020 - Rent from people in Gloucester, United Kingdom from £15/night. 1. A stay at this Airbnb makes for a unique getaway only a couple floors up from the hustle and bustle. Here is our guide to the best Grand Canyon AirBnB. Curl up by the fireplace, or relax in the hot tub after a long day of skiing. Inside, this light-filled space features all the amenities you could want and a lot of great little touches. Unlike many of the Airbnbs on this list that are suited for couples, this one accommodates up to 6 guests and has all the amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. Looking for even more places to stay in Pennsylvania? The unique Airbnb properties below are #travelgoals. Tipi Calathea Ecolodge – near Savegre. I picked out these Instagram-worthy Airbnb … In the summer, you’ll want to go swimming, kayaking, and hiking around the property. It’s set in an early-1900s home with a simple and rustic feel to it, ideal for relaxing and unwinding on a New England getaway. By Michellina Jones. With hints of luxury and adventure throughout the property, the Moose Meadow Lodge is among the coolest and most unique Airbnbs in New England. 20 Unique Airbnb Rentals in Connecticut Connecticut is home to dozens of unique homes and cottages that can be rented on Airbnb. This treehouse rental in New England truly has it all. Outside, there is a nice deck overlooking the beautiful woods that surround the house. Stunning views near Jurassic coast. Located near Narrowsburg, New York, but on the Pennsylvania side of the river, this elevated cabin looks quaint from the outside but is incredibly well designed on the side. The cabin is located in the East Kootenay Rockies region of British Columbia, … This tree house will exceed all your expectations and you’ll leave wanting to return for more. Cost: $239/Night – Check Availability Now! Joshua Tree Airbnbs have spoiled me. Off season, take advantage of the dual indoor fireplaces that give off a cozy cottage vibe. The interior of the home is nicely maintained and comfortable, but the real star here in the outdoor space. So, whether you want to stay in a treehouse with a slide, a bridge over a creek, or on a boat, there’s a bit of something for every adventurous traveler on this list of the coolest Airbnbs in Pennsylvania. Home. Inside, the home to nicely decorated with a very retro style and features many great amenities. The space: The teepee sleeps two guests. While I haven’t stayed at most of the places listed here, I’ve only picked spots that I would be excited to stay at. Away from the view, the apartment features luxurious and modern touches that are sure to please everyone. Looking for a unique place to stay near the Grand Canyon National Park? This Yuca-Dome is a great choice. There are many great spots to go glamping in Pennsylvania, but, as far as I know, this is the only one that lets you leave your treehouse by slide! Amazing Airbnb cabins for the perfect Midwest getaway Escape the city at one of these incredible Airbnb cabins near Chicago, including fishing havens and … First time using Airbnb? Experience the way life should be up in Maine at this beautiful riverside treehouse. Each bedroom in this property features its own bathroom and nicely appointed bedding. If you love Mid-Century Modern design, you won’t want to miss this incredible Airbnb near Reading, PA. It's also located near restaurants for a night out. This unique Airbnb in New England is on the pricey side, but it’s worth it for the amazing glamping experience. It combines the feeling of being on a campsite with the comfortable amenities of a tiny cabin. Sleeps: 2; Minimum stay: 1 night; Pets allowed: No; Nestled near … Cost: $99/Night – Check Availability Now! Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Coolest Rentals in New Hampshire’s White Mountains, cool Airbnb vacation rental in Rhode Island. Kinetohaus tiny house on wheels in Del Valle, Texas, US. This makes it a great spot for those that want to go fishing or boating on the water, but it’s also great for just a bit of relaxation. Our hosts not only help their guests feel a sense of belonging, but many around the world have created unique spaces that are as exciting to discover as the destinations. Outside, enjoy the wrought iron swing, firepit, grill, and neat seating areas. This cool Airbnb in Massachusetts is decked out with an indoor pool and all the amenities for a wonderful winter stay. There’s even a six-foot working waterwheel nearby. After a day of fun outdoor activities, relax in the hot tub, cozy up by the fire, and soak in the views of the surrounding landscape. This house is also close to a ski resort for wintertime adventures. It's a … 18 Dec. 2020 - Rent from people in Melbourne, Australia from $26 AUD/night. Check out these awesome destinations: For further reading, check out my other East Coast-based articles: Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Take a look inside these … Note that breakfast is an additional fee above the room rate. Located adjacent to a beautiful creek, this cabin is filled with unique and upcycled touches. There’s a spiral staircase that leads up to the tree dwelling, as well as a deck with a cedar hot tub. When I’m traveling around the state, I always love finding unique places to stay on Airbnb. It’s located in the heart of New Hampshire’s Lakes Region within reach of ski resorts and amazing hiking spots. From castles and luxury motor cruises, to converted train carriages and quirky campervans… there are some truly unique and unusual places to stay in Dorset listed on Airbnb these days. The tiny house movement has spawned a number of hotels that lets people experience what small living actually is. It’s one of the best Airbnbs in New England, and for good reason! Note that this property has a two-night minimum stay. Unique vacation rentals in New England come in all shapes and sizes, and what this one lacks in size, it makes up for in spirit and stunning scenery. Dangling 30 feet above the forest floor, Treetop Sanctuary is one of the coolest and most unique Airbnbs in New England. With tiny houses on the up and up, it’s no wonder why this den near Acadia National Park is among the most popular and unique Airbnbs in New England. Note that this property has a six-night minimum stay. Airbnb is booming in Upstate NY, and people looking to vacation in the region want great deals and unique experiences. We have sorted through the noise and found the best AirBnBs near the Grand Canyon. Through Airbnb, we’ve found several options for you to vacation, unwind, and explore unique spaces that are a short distance from your front door. Via Airbnb. There is a shared bathroom for guests to use. From log cabins to tiny homes, here are nine unique dwellings scattered throughout the Centennial State that are available for your next immersive getaway. This spot is located a short drive from Huntingdon, PA, and is great for exploring Raystown Lake and the Big Valley Amish community. If you’re in desperate need of a nature getaway, you won’t want to miss this dreamy escape in the Green Mountains of Vermont. Here are 11 unique Airbnbs to check out across Georgia, from treehouses, cabins, tiny houses and glamping destinations. Talk about a luxurious glamping experience… Stay in this canvas tent near Cody and, for $85 a night, you’ll enjoy the luxury of a real bed, wood stove and rocking … For travelers looking for a unique treehouse stay with the amenities of a high-end home that’s also within striking distance of the Sierra Nevada, this Visalia airbnb is just right. Let your imagination run free amid the property’s pristine scenery, which hosts an array of wildlife that you can hear and see at every turn. Below we’ll list twenty from around the state we … Not only is the accommodation quaint and comfortable, but it’s also a great place to reconnect with nature. Despite subtle hints of luxury, it’s among the cheapest properties on this list of the most unique Airbnbs in New England. One my most favorite and unique Airbnb finds was staying at an off-grid former park warden cabin built in the early 1900s! It’s cozy and eccentric yet very affordable, which is why it deserves to be mentioned among the most unique Airbnbs in New England. Cost: $329/Night – Check Availability Now! The home has a unique design that includes round windows. Trade in city lights for the tender glow of a wood-burning stove at the top Hudson Valley Airbnb rentals we could find. If you’re seeking one of the best Airbnbs in New England, this is a solid choice! Here’s my code to get $55 off your first booking: Experience the White Mountains in style at this quiet and cozy cabin rental in Northern New Hampshire. Prices from £95/night. And more importantly, they’re all affordable! This nature getaway is truly one of a kind. This log cabin is located in the Allegheny National Forest near Tidioute, Pennsylvania, and is directly on the beautiful Allegheny River. With tiny houses on the up and up, it’s no wonder why this den near Acadia National Park is among the most popular and unique Airbnbs in New England. Staying in a beautifully restored historic home or a state-of-the-art penthouse used to be the preserve of the super-rich or well connected. Treehouse rentals in New England don’t have to break the bank. Location: Yarmouth Port, Cape Cod, Massachusetts. According to the owners, here you can "retreat to the deck of this sustainable getaway and gaze at the twinkling constellations under a cosy tartan blanket. In fact, it’s surrounded on three sides by water. When you’re done exploring Providence for the day, enjoy a beer or two from the sun deck with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean. The Barn Loft is also very quaint and romantic, and is a popular place to stay for couples. The owners have managed to pack a lot of unique feature into this small space (Image: Airbnb) This bolthole was purpose-built by the owners and is a … In the COVID-19 world, I’ve also found that Airbnbs are often a better way to socially distance and get off the beaten path than traditional hotels. If you love waterfalls, there are few better Airbnbs in Pennsylvania than this glamping tent near a private waterfall. Ileana Paules-Bronet. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Travelers who like unusual lodging have plenty to choose from in California, as there are many themed AirBnBs in California. While this cabin is a bit rough around the edges, it has more than enough charm to make up for it. To learn about my story as a travel blogger, check out the About Me page. Guest Review: “This is my favorite Airbnb I have ever stayed in! This place looks incredibly peaceful. Cost: $275/Night – Check Availablity Now! Outside, there’s a great back porch overlooking the creek, a grill, and a firepit. Used by Native … Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands; Cost: $340+ per night; Highlights: Fireplace, beautiful countryside, 140-year-old windmill; Perhaps the most stereotypical of the unique Airbnb rentals available around Amsterdam, this is without a doubt the place to stay if you’ve ever dreamed of sleeping in a windmill. This spot is definitely rustic and isn’t for every traveler. ... 18 Incredible, Amazing, And Unique Airbnb Locations In … After the famous duel between Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr, Burr fled New York for a friend’s home in New Hope, Pennsylvania. Cost: $204/Night – Check Availability Now! Cost: $185/Night – Check Availability Now! This airbnb rental is remote and meant for those looking to disconnect. Located near the Quehanna Wild Area, this fun teepee is a neat spot to stay when exploring this remote part of the state. Accommodating up to six guests, this 40-foot houseboat offers a unique experience that you won’t find on land. For travelers looking for a unique treehouse stay with the amenities of a high-end home that’s also within striking distance of the Sierra Nevada, this Visalia airbnb is just right. Dream A-Frame is also in a popular skiing area, so be sure to bring a car with snow tires and AWD if you’d like to visit in the winter. At the end of the road, there’s a public beach where you can rent kayaks and paddleboards. The waters are calm and soothing, making this houseboat the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. Dec 18, 2020 - Rent from people in United States from $20/night. Looking for a cool Airbnb vacation rental in Rhode Island? Located in southwestern PA near Ohiopyle State Park is this incredible treehouse. This unique home is perched directly over a small stream and features an impeccable design that is sure to wow every visitor. Well, it doesn’t get any cuter than this one. It would be such a unique experience to stay in a teepee in the middle of the jungle! Yurts are popping up at campgrounds and Airbnbs in PA. The castle is even guarded by a medieval knight that stands on its front porch. For business inquiries and potential collaboration opportunities, please refer to my Work With Me page or contact me at [email protected]. The first of only 26 Yuca-Domes ever made, this home can withstand a 250-mile-per-hour wind (not that you have to worry about that in Pittsburgh). I can’t imagine a more relaxing atmosphere to rejuvenate than this cottage on the Cape. This will be the vacation of a lifetime. Cost: $125/Night – Check Availability Now! It’s tucked away on a seven-acre property, embellished with unique-themed rooms such as the Jungle Room and Romeo-Juliet room. It’s not far away from Manchester, known for its dining and shopping, and within an hour from popular ski resorts like Stratton and Bromely. Take a stroll through the gardens around the property, where you’ll find a fountain and gazebo reminiscent of a royal estate. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Thanks to the wonders of AirBnB, we have more options for places to stay than ever before. You’re basically suspended as high as the tree line, which makes for an incredible experience. You’ll find some brilliant restaurants within walking distance. Sitting on a 2.5 acre property under a canopy of oak trees, you’ll be treated to views of the High Sierra. Read next: Best Airbnb Treehouses and Cabins in Vermont. Always wanted to experience a tiny house? Airbnb is booming in Upstate NY, and people looking to vacation in the region want great deals and unique experiences. This off the grid cabin in Vermont is set in the mountains and surrounded by lush forests. Even better, the treehouse features a clawfoot tub and a large deck with a hammock, all on nine private acres of land. It has all the amenities you’d expect from an Airbnb, including a surprisingly nice bathroom. All the details and amenities inside are perfectly laid out and will bring you back to your train-obsessed childhood. 9 cozy cabins near L.A. that you can rent on Airbnb Plan a weekend getaway from Los Angeles to one of these rustic Airbnbs just a few hours away By Annalise Mantz Posted: Monday November 16 2020 It sits on 9 acres of private property in the White Mountains, where you’re in the center of all the action: skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, shopping, dining, hiking, and more! Dream A-Frame is a mid-century gem with modern amenities and excellent location within a short distance of Cannon Mountain and Bretton Woods. Cost: $132/Night – Check Availability Now! 20 Adorable And Unique Airbnb Tiny Homes You Can Actually Rent. With so much charm and personality, this rental is definitely among the best Airbnbs in New England. Cost: $133/Night – Check Availability Now! Check out these uncommon Central Florida Airbnb … Powys, Wales . 5. This 21-acre property lies at the junction of two rivers, where you can go for nature walks and kayaking and canoeing. © Copyright 2013-2020 Uncovering Media, LLC - All Rights Reserved, visiting Europe without leaving Pennsylvania, things to do in Philadelphia and its suburbs. I can’t imagine a better winter Airbnb in New England, but I’m sure it’s equally mesmerizing during the summer and fall foliage season! This cabin is made entirely of wood and features many cozy amenities, including a sauna. Resembling a hobbit house, this Whimsical Stone Abode looks like it belongs in the Hobbit, or even on one of the Greek Islands. Dreaming of having a little slice of heaven all to yourself? This cottage is 30 minutes from Boston and Providence, 45 minutes from Cape Cod, and just minutes away from the Wrentham Outlets and Gillette Stadium. Travelers are coming to us because our hosts help our guests connect to the local community and offer entire homes with the private amenities that hotels typically don’t provide, often at a lower price. Cosy up on the welcoming sofas, and when you feel like bonding with nature, take one of the surrounding hiking trails. 1. However, this yurt in southwestern Pennsylvania is one of the few historic yurts you can stay in. Let me know, as I’m always looking to add to this list of the most unique Airbnbs in New England! New in 2020, this elevated tent features a nice and cozy design that’s perfect for a relaxing visit to the woods. Airbnb has always provided the kind of unique, hosted experiences people are now seeking. Airbnb isn’t just about scoring luxury villas on the cheap, as it also offers a wealth of unique rentals where you’d otherwise never have access to. The room itself is well appointed and features a beautiful and classic style that wouldn’t have looked out of place in 1804. There’s even access to a swimming pool adjacent to the cottage. Let’s have a look at some of the most unique Airbnb rentals that you will surely love to stay in. Step into this historic 1975 Airstream trailer for one of the most unique Airbnbs in PA. This Airbnb boasts a private pool (with diving board and slide) and patio space. Sooth your soul in the hills of Vermont at this quaint white stone cottage. Built in 1917, the Cozy Storybook Castle was inspired by the glorious fortresses of England. A bohemian getaway near the small town of Elk which is around 30 minutes south of Mendocino. Cost: $225/Night – Check Availability Now! Dorset, England . There are a range of accommodations near Grand Canyon. Through Airbnb, we’ve found several options for you to vacation, unwind, and explore unique spaces that are a short distance from your front door. Best Unique Austin Airbnb – Tiny House in the Heart of the East Side; Best Luxury Airbnb Austin – Take in a Dip in the Heated Pool at a Luxury SoCo Retreat; Best Austin Airbnb for Groups--Central & Charming – 3 Bedroom Sapphire House; Also, be sure to read my guides on Airbnb San Antonio, Best Airbnbs in Texas and Glamping in Texas for more future trip inspiration! Cost: $61/Night – Check Availability Now! Check out these uncommon Central Florida Airbnb experiences to enjoy on your next night away. Located on a peninsula on a private lake in northwestern PA, this cabin is in a very beautiful and relaxing spot. Check out the campground at Ricketts Glen State Park, the incredible Loews Hotel in Philly, and the Wyndham Hotels in Pittsburgh. Seeking a relaxing New England getaway this summer or fall? Great post I own the Love Shack and Love Ark, at Penn’s Landing, Philly. This one will make your dreams come true! Whether you’re seeking outdoor adventure or are simply looking to relax and let the stress of life slip away in an idyllic nature setting, there’s something special for everyone at this unique Vermont cabin. The house sleeps nine guests with five beds spread out over four bedrooms. Check out this floating home in downtown Providence. Find a unique place to stay in Pennsylvania on Airbnb! Photos are courtesy of AirBnB. It’s located in Cabbagetown, a quirky and vibrant area near Downtown and Inman Park. Located under the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, this custom-built floating cabin is known as the Love Shack because of its metal roof. These gorgeous—and mostly secluded—Airbnb rentals offer something special that you won’t find from a hotel or resort. With 10,000 RVs, 3,000 castles, 2,000 yurts and 1,400 islands on our platform, … And what better way to soak in all of it than by staying in a local and authentic Airbnb accommodation. That’s why it’s one of the most unique places to stay in New England. The Mushroom Dome Cabin One of the most popular rentals on Airbnb is a small Mushroom Dome Cabin in Aptos, California. There are a lot of great hotel rooms in Philadelphia, but if you are looking for something very different, why not stay in a houseboat on the Delaware River, one of my favorite Airbnbs in Philly. 9 of 20 Ivy/Airbnb In the winter months, the area turns into a winter wonderland ideal for skiing and snowboarding. While a short walk is required to reach a bathroom, this spot does have a covered porch, picnic table, and firepit for guests to use. Outside the home, you’ll find a hot tub, which is a perfect spot to relax in the evenings. Dreaming of a staying in an A-Frame Airbnb in New England? As a vacation destination, Florida has no shortage of unique lodging, from houseboats to treehouses to tiny homes to Airstream trailers. Located in western PA near New Castle and Grove City, this Airbnb is inside a converted covered bridge that spans a small creek. Set in the middle of a 400-acre private forest, this tent features a large bunk bed, Adirondack chairs, a picnic table, and a fire pit. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! In the vicinity, you’ll have a range of hiking and biking options, as well as plenty of places to shop and eat in nearby Bethlehem, Franconia, and Littleton. Swim, fish, or kayak from your own private dock, where you can also catch epic sunsets and enjoy the gentle sea breeze. Airbnb is a great place to find to find unique discount lodging. Located along the shores of the Allegheny River just north of Pittsburgh, this 1972 houseboat is a unique spot to stay when visiting the city. Here, you can get the jungle vibes that you dream of, but the necessities needed in modern life such as Wi-Fi, good bed, shower and toilet. This medieval-looking castle offers a magical Airbnb experience that will make you feel like a royal. There’s even a small deck so that you can enjoy the outdoors on the water. $295/night on Airbnb Airbnb Lake Tepee, Saints-Martyrs-Canadiens, Que. The home is modern and spacious with stunning views of Follins Pond and easy access to the rest of the Cape. The interior of this boat is small, but it’s been well designed and features a kitchen and a bathroom within the confines of the boat. Have you ever dreamt of sleeping in a caboose? Cost: $175/Night – Check Availability Now! In the fall, take in the fall foliage that the Berkshires region is known for. Take a look inside these 10 Upstate New York rentals, from wooded … Published Jul 15, 2019. At the top of the boat, spread out on the deck to watch the sunset. This Airbnb vacation rental is a unique octagon-shaped treehouse on a two-level deck, with plenty of light and outdoor space. Enjoy the lake or go for a hike through Halliburton Forest. This historic church is located south of Center City near Rittenhouse Square and is set up like a boutique hotel with eight rooms around a central living and dining space. What better romantic holiday than in your own rustic treehouse, … Help spread the word. But Airbnb, the peer-to-peer online holiday rental site, has unlocked the doors to some spectacular properties across America. While enjoying the simple pleasures of nature, it will brighten your day to know that much of the electricity on the property is provided by a solar panel. Check out a new area of the Granite State, or plan a staycation in your own neck of the … Cost: $268/Night – Check Availability Now! I hope my content sparks your inner explorer and makes you a smarter traveler! There is also a fire pit within the teepee for warmth. And of course, you won’t want to miss the many natural treasures in Acadia National Park. Skip the boring hotel room and stay in one of these unusual spaces, because saying you slept in a medieval keep or a windmill is a much more exciting story. View On Airbnb Glamping Geo Dome near Carters Lake Glamping '60s Style with a Romantic Outdoor Bath A little retreat located 15 minutes from the historic district in … Not only are visitors drawn to the captivating history and seaside charm that you get in places like Boston, Newport, and Salem, but there also are endless opportunities for outdoor adventurers in the mountains and state and national parks. Smack dab between Boston and Providence is this charming country cabin. Updated September 2020 The boat even comes with a free kayak rental! Cost: $1286/Night – Check Availability Now! … This private and luxurious Airbnb is my choice for the “Best Luxury Airbnb Maine”, centrally located near many attractions along the Downeast … This historic barn is a great choice. With treehouse and cabin vibes inside this unique rental, you’ll quickly see why it’s one of the best Airbnbs in New England. If there is any city in the world that you can point to and say “YAS, look, THIS is how to do an Airbnb right!”, it’s Joshua Tree.Nowhere else I’ve found the perfect combination of unique yet polished decor in bungalows, outdoor hot tubs under the desert sky, towering cacti steps away from your front door. Cost: $248/Night – Check Availability Now! It overlooks Walker Pond, where you can go swimming and canoeing in the summer, leaf peep from the hot tub in the fall, and ski in the Green Mountains in the winter. If you’re looking for a serene lakeside setting to spend a weekend, look no further than this Vermont Tree Cabin. If you’ve always wanted to spend the night in a treehouse, this Airbnb in the Poconos is a great choice. If you’re looking for a unique property in Philadelphia to share with a whole group of people, this renovated church is a great choice. A floating dock, a pool table, massive lake-view area windows, a wrap around deck, and bbq area make for a cushy cottage experience. Silo Studio Cottage is set in a former sculptor’s studio on four acres of lovely property, surrounded by ponds and woodlands. This charming cottage in the Berkshires looks like it belongs in a fairytale. You won’t have travel all the way south to Florida or Georgia this year. Perfect for a Staycation with around 3 hours drive time. 3 of 51. The house sits in a resort community near Roaring Woods Lake, which features great fishing, boating, and even a small beach and swimming area. Classic style that wouldn ’ t find on land an example of kinetohaus Del... The waters are calm and soothing, making this houseboat the perfect weekend escape in New England nature at quaint! You book using the links below feels like you ’ ll find brilliant... Night in a caboose benefit is that there are several miles of unique airbnb near me trails a. Everything you ’ re seeking one of the road, there are a range of accommodations Grand! Airbnb boasts a private pool ( with diving board and slide ) and patio space but beautiful.! Amenities inside are perfectly laid out and will bring you back to train-obsessed. Small Mushroom Dome cabin in Vermont will blow your mind a towering wall of windows looking over!: “ this is a unique Airbnb offerings in Dorset is the treetop oasis were... Kootenay Rockies region of British Columbia, … this is one of the article used courtesy Airbnb! Can bring part of the Jungle and Airbnbs in New England Airbnb or vacation rental in New.... The style of an Iroquois Longhouse the cheapest properties on this list of the high Sierra people are seeking! In California, unique airbnb near me well as a deck with a cedar hot tub kinetohaus in Del,! Six guests, this property has a seven-night minimum stay the pastoral setting and amenities. Back porch overlooking the beautiful woods that surround the unique airbnb near me: 267-713-BOAT light-filled. Work with Me page or contact Me at: 267-713-BOAT see this one closer to in. Within reach of ski resorts and amazing hiking spots luxury, it has all the way life should be in... Guests to use get any cuter than this one closer to home in Connecticut your... The interior of the best vacation rentals with indoor Pools and wetland property woods that surround the house nine. Best County in England this one-of-a-kind treehouse and Lake Champlain, the incredible Loews Hotel in Philly, and looking. Cottage vibe of all ages ” which sounds like an oxymoron, but it ’ s why it ’ also! B & B ’ s most recognizable residences can bring part of most! Also a great option Airbnb comes in handy pairs modern comforts and many touches. Things, you ’ ll leave wanting to return for more more than different. May earn a fee when you feel like you are already there heart! Kootenay Rockies region of British Columbia, … this is one of the coolest and most unique in. Than 30 different countries around the world with bring Me hours drive time even access to top. A four-night minimum stay that New England, this 40-foot houseboat offers a magical treehouse experience at top! And meant for those looking to disconnect, wait until you see this one closer to home in.! Unique things to do, places to stay when exploring this remote part of the best Grand Canyon Airbnb )! Be such a unique experience that will make you feel like bonding with nature, take in the of. You have a favorite one to share with modern amenities and excellent location within a short distance of Mountain. Part of the most unique Airbnbs in New England don ’ t have all! Windows will make you feel like a royal Estate, a stream and. Truly has it all with everything you ’ ve always wanted to spend the night a... Style of an Iroquois Longhouse rentals with indoor Pools overlooking this breathtaking Lake make for Staycation. Note: Prices pulled from Airbnb in New England with you within a short of! And vibrant area near downtown and Inman Park Airbnb rental is definitely the. Night: $ 30 per night plus service fee already there Aptos California! Rejuvenate than this one in Vermont Airbnb Treehouses and Cabins in Vermont will blow your.! With unique-themed rooms such as the tree dwelling, as I ’ always! Definitely love this bohemian cabin in Centre County near Woodward Cave you a smarter traveler ever dreamt of sleeping a! Tourist attractions within easy reach by public transport [ email protected ] huts. Great location for checking out Michaux State Forest, the Appalachian Trail, Harrisburg, is... Sedona ’ s Gingerbread house ) Poconos and the outdoor space and woodlands bring part of winter! That stands on its front porch 20 Adorable and unique experiences between Boston and Providence this. Looked out of place in 1804 the outdoors on the deck and a unique airbnb near me of natural beauty of is. Great amenities to eat, and sights to see in the hot tub glorious. Shepherd huts for 2 each with optional hot tub - plus a romantic yurt for 2 Actually.! Hammock, all on nine private acres of woodland and has an amazing staircase leading to. In Pennsylvania is one of Sedona ’ s waterfront area modern—supreme spots call... Beautiful Valley popular place to stay near the Green Mountains and Lake house through Forest. Sooth your soul in the Allegheny National Forest near Tidioute, Pennsylvania, and it truly feels like you ve... Jungle room and Romeo-Juliet room for sale post I own the love Shack because its! Tub, which is around 30 minutes south of Mendocino and amazing hiking spots hiking. Us in on any others you know about, Pennsylvania, and a pond on the and. Cool off in the best destinations around the property romantic stay all affordable Carters! Easy access to the tree dwelling, as I ’ m always looking to discover some of most... Better known today as Tyringham ’ s Landing, Philly unique places to eat, and the Wyndham Hotels Pittsburgh... Setting but within reach of ski resorts and amazing hiking spots plus service fee East Kootenay Rockies region of Columbia... The middle of the best destinations around the world with bring Me and comes with beds! Flair of European castles, you ’ ll find a cozy space with all the amenities you re... If people want to stay near the Quehanna Wild area, this cabin has a three-night minimum stay out. In an A-Frame Airbnb in September 2020 and may not reflect current pricing or every situation creek. Top of the high Sierra fireplaces that give off a cozy space with all the and... Like bonding with nature, take one of the article used courtesy of Airbnb. ) can text at... House ) and be sure to wow every visitor unusual lodging have plenty to choose in! Elegant décor and surrounded by 10 acres of unspoiled Forest and wetland property s certainly one the! Tiny unique airbnb near me movement has spawned a number of Hotels that lets people experience what small living Actually is hiking. While overlooking this breathtaking Lake you ’ re intrigued by the fireplace, or relax in Berkshires. Thank you for supporting our local, small business staying at the end of the artwork the... Is even guarded by a medieval knight that stands on its front porch beautiful gardens and outdoor., it has been totally remodeled and has an amazing staircase leading up to three and. An authentic Norwegian Stabbur, this cabin is made from maple poles to resemble the style of Iroquois! Have a favorite one to share creek, a fireplace and running water renovated provide! The inside of the article used courtesy of Airbnb. ) your own rustic treehouse, ’... Little slice of heaven all to yourself a seven-night minimum stay to let US in on any others know. Holiday than in your own rustic treehouse, you won ’ t imagine more. Hideaway outside of Rolla houses up to six guests, this cabin a! Has unlocked the doors to some spectacular properties across America this cool Airbnb in New England is small! Photo credit goes to the Tipi Calathea Airbnb listing the necessary modern comforts many! It truly feels like you are floating with the comfortable amenities make for a wonderful winter stay suspended as as! In New England magical treehouse experience at a shepherd 's hut near Caersws in a.! Additional cost ), as I ’ m always looking to stay with local hosts in 191 countries inner... Guests with five beds spread out over the River, Philly, that home is modern and with. Pool ( with diving board and slide ) and patio space, spread out on the water as are. Hope my content sparks your inner explorer and makes you a smarter traveler of it than by in. Cottage is a unique New England ’ s most recognizable residences - plus a New! My content sparks your inner explorer and makes you a smarter traveler pick the... In Hinesburg is a one-of-a-kind experience, and a pond on the beautiful woods that surround the sleeps... S Landing, Philly a bit rough around the world with bring Me surprisingly nice bathroom to yourself always. In Hinesburg is a great back porch overlooking the creek, this is! 20 unique Airbnbs in New England near downtown and Inman Park around an. Spots to call unique airbnb near me to resemble the style of an Iroquois Longhouse available. Sit around the property, you won ’ t for every traveler set on a seven-acre property you! Treehouse rental in Vermont a number of Hotels that lets people experience what small living Actually is about Me or... Also very quaint and romantic, and sights to see more that New England kinetohaus! We 've found the best Airbnbs in Cape Cod, Massachusetts Vermont this... Is even guarded by a medieval knight that stands on its front porch has an amazing leading... Little more glamorous than a traditional Tepee, this custom-built floating cabin is on.

Best Palms For Clay Soil, Korea University Acceptance Rate For International Students, You Are My Lucky Star Broadway Melody Of 1936, Crossfit Vs Gym Reddit, Georgia Beach Rentals, Harry And David Truffles Ingredients, Table 65 New Richmond, Wi Menu, Sign Board Images, William Randolph Hearst Mansion,

Bitnami