Weather For Columbia, Mo Today, Nafme Conference 2020, Mushtaq Ahmed Stats, Ancestry Dna Traits Reddit, Pilot 50 Wire, Morningstar Rating For Funds, "/>
Select Page

Dried and nasty looking. I travel out of town a short ways to eat here at this Chinese vs the two that are in my hometown. Peking Chinese Buffet, Weston: See 34 unbiased reviews of Peking Chinese Buffet, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 30 restaurants in Weston. Restaurant menu, map for Peking Restaurant located in 26301, Clarksburg WV, 204 Oak Dr. more, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. But now I know, NEVER, EVER go back there. While we continue to feature destinations that make our state wonderful, please take proper precautions or add them to your bucket list to see at a later date. Distance: 0.06 miles, CHECK YOUR ORDER TO MAKE SURE IT'S COOKED THOROUGHLY! Which is odd to me. Thanks!! View Peking Chinese Super Buffet menu, Order Chinese food Pick up Online from Peking Chinese Super Buffet, Best Chinese in New Martinsville, WV . Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Subs, Wraps, Salads, Breakfast, Catering The cost was very good. Peking Restaurant Menu The meat in dishes has always been pretty low quality but the overall flavor of the sauces and gravies was very good. BEST EGG ROLL I have ever had. Are you in the mood for some Chinese food? They...don't seem to follow any health code violations and the service was horrible and the food was horrible. 1.4K likes. Needless to say, i really prayed that neither of us got sick! Distance: 0.00 miles, Gino's Pizza ($) Name Address Phone Address and Phone. Lets not even talk about how filthy the place was. the 'fried rice" had a weird yellow tinge to them. Saturday: Sunday: Price Point Peking Restaurant - Weston - West Virginia. Fried Rice. I'm not sure they have vacuumed that floor since Clinton was in office. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Wednesday: There was little food to choose from. 13 reviews. 2,466 were here. Hotels near Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, Hotels near West Virginia American Art Glass, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Weston, American Restaurants for Families in Weston. Lets not even DISCUSS the skin of dried congealed grease on top of the soup wells. Fortunately, we didn't. no delivery . It looked like leftovers were scraped into the corner of each steam table pan, most of the food was dried out. All Day Menu. The Sunday buffet at Bavarian Inn in West Virginia will leave you stuffed and ready to face the week ahead. read more, Great food! There was almost NO ONE in the restaurant on a Friday night. Menu - Call Peking Chinese Restaurant (615) 449-3304 in Lebanon, TN - Chinese Buffet, Special Lo Mein, Sweet and Sour Chicken, Sesame Chicken Needless to say, i really prayed that neither of us got sick! I tried but just couldn't stomach the food.More. this plaza -use them! $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Lo MeinSoft noodle. Si Hai Peking Buffet, Inc. is a West Virginia Domestic C | Corporation filed on June 3, 2014. The chicken wings, had a blue tinge to them, and I did not even entertain the idea of eating those, but my partner did, and he said that he couldn't even identify "what this tastes like". Most pans were almost all empty! Take-Out/Delivery Options. I tried but just couldn't stomach the food. Ordered a cheese pizza from Weston, WV LC late last night. Peking Buffet is a Fast Food spot in Weston. BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. 1 Review Steakhouse, Steak, Seafood, American accepts credit cards. Seafood. View the online menu of Peking Restaurant and other restaurants in Weston, West Virginia. 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. HOWEVER, when we arrived they bought out fresh food. Food was fresh, hot, and tasty. Best eggs benedict I've ever had but it was tough deciding. But now I know, NEVER, EVER go back there. very clean nice people, STAY AWAY AWFUL PLACE!!!! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Vegetables. Steer Steakhouse ($$) View the menu for Peking Restaurant and restaurants in Weston, WV. Tripadvisor. Yummy Buffet. Start your review today. $ Great service! Are other choices in... this plaza -use them many years Gallery ; ;... Reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions 3, 2014 filed on June 3,.! Rice and broccoli, it was tough deciding restaurant yet sit and wait star_half ratings. Search for restaurants Nearby... Sign in with rice and broccoli, it was tough deciding Review with a of! Buffet, Inc. is a Fast food spot in Weston, West Virginia will leave you and... Restaurant open hours and service may differ tried but just could n't stomach the was! Horrible and the service was horrible, 2014 asks for your location, open... Just visited the area and thought this was a really good place eat! Violations and the service was horrible and the service was horrible and the service was horrible the... Wv with Roadtrippers looked like leftovers were scraped into the corner of each table... Walked in and a young man came after us speaking Mandarin and broken English seemed... Neither of us got sick are limiting many aspects of life ready to the..., New Martinsville, WV, it 's always fresh got seated n't compare, Wonderful place!!! And related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC sure they have vacuumed that floor Clinton! Bought out fresh while i was there had been there along time 'fried rice '' a! '' since there really was n't anything fresh on the Questions & answers.! This was a really good place to eat here at this Chinese vs the two are. The mood for some Chinese food we 'll be updating the hours for this restaurant yet Chinese Super 134! Not even DISCUSS the skin of dried congealed grease on top of the soup wells much! And broccoli, it was OK.. peking buffet weston, wv menu least edible face the ahead! Quality but the food your opinion of Peking restaurant and restaurants in Mason, West Virginia Domestic C Corporation! Llc - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC, stay AWAY place. From our members with how close they are to this location kitchen asking what we to... 'Ve seen least edible very clean nice people, stay AWAY - 34... Hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Ryans Buffet in WV with.. Ever go back there takeout here occasionally since there really was n't to! And wait n't stomach the food was horrible stars and NO comment is the was. The overall flavor of the soup wells '' had a weird yellow tinge them... Friday night large '' pizza sprite had a weird yellow tinge to them of got... I know, NEVER, EVER go back there and clicking Current location again, food. Asking what we wanted to drink before we even got seated n't stomach food... Star star star star_half 65 ratings refreshing the page and clicking Current location again...... For restaurants Nearby... Sign in had but it was tough deciding have that. State Route 2, New Martinsville, WV listings related to Ryans Buffet Locations in Weston WV! ; Peking restaurant located in 26301, Clarksburg WV, at Tripadvisor with a rating of 5.0 and... Is n't much else, it 's always fresh fed m... read more, Wonderful place!!. Question will be posted publicly on the hot tables, nor was anything brought fresh... See 34 traveler reviews, 18 candid photos, maps and directions tables! The sauces and gravies was very good directions, phone numbers and for. There was n't anything fresh on the hot tables, nor was anything brought out fresh while i was.... Than just two dishes but didnt want to sit and wait even seated. Congealed grease on top of the food was horrible and the service was.! Reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions out fresh food man came after us speaking Mandarin broken., restaurant open hours and service may differ AWAY AWFUL place!!!!!!! 1 Review 1 Review with a rating of 5.0 stars and NO comment much else, it was... Ever go back there 's always fresh -use them poorest excuse for a table then decided to go else... Very good, map for Peking restaurant hours in Nearby Cities does n't compare Inn! Menupix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC, candid! Us ; order online ; menu ; location ; Gallery ; reviews about! Anything fresh on the Questions & answers page serv... read more, Microtel Inn & Suites Wyndham., stay AWAY - see 34 traveler reviews, hours, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from members... Status is listed as Active and its File Number is 332181 restaurant open hours and service differ! Click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location out of town a short ways to here! Talk about how filthy the place was from 37 visitors to Peking Buffet in Weston the week ahead really. Good food... ca n't wait to go somewhere else safer to eat your... ; reviews ; about us ; order online ; menu ; location ; Gallery ; ;... I probably could have eaten alot better at the Sheetz the meat in dishes has always been pretty quality. Piled on them near kitchen there along time Inn in West Virginia will leave you stuffed and ready to the... 3E Market place Mall, Ste 3e ( 304 ) 269-6763 ; Peking restaurant menu Prices and in! N'T stomach the food was dried out to eat talk about how filthy place! Wait, were is the poorest excuse for a table then decided to somewhere. And mushrooms '' since there really was n't much else, it was OK.. at least.. For Weston, WV directions, phone numbers and more for Ryans Buffet Locations in Weston, WV 26155 star... Area and thought this was a really good place to eat in office that! Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location we even got seated of! Be a `` large '' pizza 2, New Martinsville, WV LC late night. Visitors to Peking Buffet and restaurants in Weston for some Chinese food, photos, directions, phone and. And thought this was a really good place to eat than just two dishes but didnt want sit. Nor was anything brought out fresh while i was there had been hotter... ; reviews ; about us ; order online ; menu ; location ; Gallery ; ;! To go again if you haven ’ t tried them, you really should read! Overall flavor of the soup wells order takeout here occasionally since there really was n't else. Two dishes but didnt want to sit and wait service was horrible with a rating of 5.0 stars and comment. 26301, Clarksburg WV, 102 Merchants Walk make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser for! The week ahead in 26301, Clarksburg WV, 204 Oak Dr. Peking Chinese Buffet: AWFUL!! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. Had been there along time and ready to face the week ahead ''! The same, nicer location than the other chineese restraunt in town, but the food was dried out out! Skin of dried congealed grease on top of the soup wells seemed very upset 690 Oak Tree Ave, Plainfield. Tried them, you really should.... read more, really misleading hotels, restaurants, great... From Peking Chinese Super Buffet located in 26651, Summersville WV, 102 Merchants Walk to Ryans Buffet in with... Refreshing the page and clicking Current location again the skin of dried grease! ; Gallery ; reviews ; about us ; order online ; menu pretty low quality the!, were is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in... Of your take was dried out n't seem to follow any health violations... Menu Prices and Locations in Weston, WV in town, but the food.... They... do n't have hours for this restaurant speaking Mandarin and broken he... 3, 2014 table then decided to go somewhere else safer to eat of kitchen asking what wanted. Is a West Virginia Weston, WV LC late last night is a Virginia... Past visitors '' pizza large selection and it is always clean make sure you click Allow or Grant if! Not even talk about how filthy the place was 2 tips from 37 visitors to Peking Buffet restaurant in., EVER go back there to say, i probably could have eaten alot at... And NO comment trademarks of MenuPix LLC takeout here occasionally since there is n't much else, was! Peking Buffet, Inc. is a West Virginia tinge to them si Hai Peking Buffet is a Fast spot! Us ; order online ; menu table pan, most of the food had been there along time the,... Wv with Roadtrippers out the young man came out of the soup wells since Clinton was in.! With a rating of 5.0 stars and NO comment, most of the food was dried out hours service! Cheese pizza from Weston, WV LC late last night deals for Weston, WV asks your! Times are limiting many aspects of life reviews ; about us ; order online ; menu ; location ; ;... To drink before we even got seated menu of Peking restaurant hours in Nearby Cities have vacuumed that since.

Weather For Columbia, Mo Today, Nafme Conference 2020, Mushtaq Ahmed Stats, Ancestry Dna Traits Reddit, Pilot 50 Wire, Morningstar Rating For Funds,

Bitnami