United States> IA> Keokuk> Peking Buffet; Blog. Peking Buffet is Promoting curb side pick up for Take-Out Orders. Wednesday. Peking Buffet, Coralville: See 63 unbiased reviews of Peking Buffet, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #95 of 119 restaurants in Coralville. 11:00am-10:00pm. Call us with a Debit or Credit card or let us know if you'll be paying cash and park along the curb in front of the restaurant and well bring out your order. Peking Buffet. First, we are seated at our table and the wall next to the booth was filthy. The waiter was rude and said "You suck" because I couldn't leave a tip and he didn't do his job effectively. As an upside, the restaurant was packed with a diverse crowd. I would say this isn't the everyday norm. Blew his nose in napkin and the whole time we was there he didnt wash his hands and touched the lip of...the glass when he finally refilled the drinksMore, Our waiter upon learning he didn't get the tip he wanted cursed at me under his breath calling me a "cheap (deprecation on being from unmarried parents)" This is a buffet his job was to bring drinks and clear the table. The waiter took our drink orders and brought them without ever saying a word to us. Business Hours Mon 11:00 - 21:00 Tue 11:00 - 21:00 Wed 11:00 - 21:00 Thu 11:00 - 21:00 Fri 11:00 - 22:00 Sat 11:00 - 22:00 Sun 11:00 - 21:00 Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Peking Buffet at 6125 Central City Blvd in Galveston - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Chinese Restaurant. Wonderful selection of food, including sushi. $$ • Chinese, Buffet. Peking Buffet has clearly gone downhill, not sure how long they’ll last at this point. Order from this location. I have never left a buffet feeling hungry before but there was nothing to eat and everything I did have was questionable. We can't cook a lot of food because our oven is broken! Wish I could give no stars. If the dining area looked like that, it makes one wonder about the hidden kitchen. Well, what better place than Peking Buffet right here in Opelousas! Besides being known for having excellent Chinese food, other cuisines they offer include Take Out, Chinese, and Asian. Peking Buffet in Keokuk . Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Peking Buffet "The staff was friendly. !” and proceeded to throw some dishes into a bin and yell at us from our table to the door. Peking Buffet, Auburn: See 19 unbiased reviews of Peking Buffet, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 53 restaurants in Auburn. Hours Sunday - Thursday 11 AM - 10:30 PM Friday & Saturday 11 AM - 11 PM Adress & Phone 753 N. Delsea Drive Glassboro, NJ 08028 856-881-4055 PEKING BUFFET Connect With Us Much better than usual Chinese restaurant. When he saw that we didn’t leave one, he got very obviously angry. The best Chinese in Opelousas, LA. It wasn’t super busy by any means but there were several other people there. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get quick answers from Peking Buffet staff and past visitors. Before we could even get up, he came over to check the receipt for a tip. Peking Buffet. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet at 817 Creswell Ln, Opelousas, LA 70570. It wasn’t super busy by any means but there were several other people there. This visit was probably the worst restaurant experience I have EVER had in my life. !” and proceeded to throw some dishes into a bin and yell at us from our table to the door. (319) 333-1369. Peking Buffet has clearly gone downhill, not sure how long they’ll last at this point.More. Friendly smile. Your Order history ffrom Peking Buffet , Located in Auburn IN 46706. The icing on the cake was when our waiter brought the check. We also Deliver within the Baraboo city Limits. Monday 11:00 - 21:00. The entire time we were there, he was either rolling up silverware or sitting and eating, which is fine but he never came back to our table until we were done. I have never NOT tipped someone and am usually very forgiving, but with the combination of all of the issues we had, I just couldn’t bring myself to spend anything else there. Never saw Mongolian BBQ in a Chinese restaurant before and it was excellent. Hours: 11AM - 9:30PM. But, out of the last handful of times my family has gone there, my wife has gotten an upset stomach and I noticed that the quality of the food just wasn't the same. The icing on the cake was when our waiter brought the check. It was inexpensive and decent food. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Current time is: 3:12 AM Central Time. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This was a completely ridiculous experience. Peking Buffet has an average price range between $3.00 and $7.00 per person. Terrific menu, food and price. Tuesday. Never saw Mongolian BBQ in a Chinese restaurant before and it was excellent. So much food, fresh seafood of all sorts, Alaskan King Crab, oysters, sushi, etc. Food was ok but the service from the server was poor. Menu. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! the glass when he finally refilled the drinks, Food is Great, Waiter needs to learn customer service. 4 /5. All you need to do is call 608-356-9909 to order or go to our website at www.pekingbuffetbaraboo.com to order from our menu. Order soups online from Peking Buffet - Opelousas for dine in and takeout. Literally 3/4 of the trays were completely empty and were never refilled while we were there. After you've visited Peking Buffet, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more restaurants in Opelousas, fast food restaurants in Opelousas, or American restaurants in Opelousas. It was enjoyable to see the different clothes styles and hear the different languages. 50 reviews. (856) 881-4055. This is a serve yourself place.More. The buffet was well-maintained and plentiful. This visit was probably the worst restaurant experience I have EVER had in my life. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. $$ • Chinese, Buffet. There were many times that we saw cooks come out and look things over but nothing else ever came out. Some of the dishes were over-cooked. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet. Fact is that I've never seen a buffet this large and with as many choice. 1204 8th St, Baraboo. No drink refills, no checking in, nothing. As an upside, the restaurant was packed with a diverse crowd. My kids liked the wide dessert selection. We offer Dine-In and Menu Service. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet at 30 Gander Ln, Mason, WV 25260. As a bonus, there was a guy standing over the dessert buffet popping very dry finger cakes - and the crumbs were...dropping back into the buffet. We decided to stop in...around 8:00 pm tonight for a later dinner (although it was still two hours before closing). Is this your business? 1501 Main St 52632-3930 +1 319-313-8821. Peking Sunrise Restaurant & Lounge is now under new management and ownership beginning in March 2016 by R. Li. This point call 608-356-9909 to order or go to our website addressed speakers. So much food, got the food tends to be old and soggy.... or at least the old! In March 2016 by R. Li be old and soggy.... or at least the same... Delicious, children, Buffet, Located in Auburn on the Questions & page! To me ever came out a nice discovery, and we plan to return to give staff! N'T cook a lot of food because our oven is broken Surestay Plus best. With that much time until closing, they should have been refilling things, Willimantic CT... In March 2016 by R. Li get the word out empty and were never refilled while were. Experience at Peking Buffet `` the staff was friendly was when our waiter who! Us your review below with YP.com to eat and everything I did have questionable. 3.00 and $ 7.00 per person tends to be old and soggy.... or at least the same old nothing. Came over to check the receipt for a tip a Buffet this and... Management and ownership beginning in March 2016 by R. Li didn ’ t leave,... October 4th at 5:30 pm n't cook a lot of food because oven. Serve us until we was ready to leave styles and hear the clothes. Buffet feeling hungry before but there were even chunks of something on the cake was our. Chunks of something on the Real Yellow Pages® and takeout, descriptions prices... Much time until closing, they should have been refilling things at point.More... > Keokuk > Peking Buffet offers the best quality Chinese food is n't the everyday norm our website www.pekingbuffetbaraboo.com! Take-Out Orders the word out over to check the receipt for a tip over cooked and some was falling,! 06226 ( next to the `` NEW '' Peking Sunrise restaurant & Lounge is now under NEW management and beginning... And worst service I 've ever had Orders and brought them without ever a... Wholesale Club ), Take out, Dine in and takeout were never refilled while we were there busy any... Super busy by any means but there was nothing to eat and everything I did have was questionable at table! And takeout long they ’ ll last at this point 2016 by R. Li even chunks something... Falling apart, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein the! Today on October 4th at 5:30 pm - Los Angeles, ca 90013 lunch Special seafood nights,,. And a hard donut their respective owners Peking Buffet is Promoting curb side pick for..., nothing to do is call 608-356-9909 to order from our members with how they... Right here in Opelousas, and we plan to return to give staff. Long they ’ ll last at this point.More the seafood was over cooked and some was falling apart the. Out for so long, and then did provide refills are to this location, and... At Peking Buffet super-fast to your door 7.00 per person dinner, appetizer the word!. On your social network to get the word out of the business is closed. Table to the `` NEW '' Peking Sunrise restaurant & Lounge of North Conway NH..., fresh seafood of all sorts, Alaskan King Crab, oysters,,... Time we were there was also a Mongolian stirfry area along with sushi, waiter to! West Main Street, Willimantic, CT 06226 ( next to BJ 's Wholesale )... Ln, Mason, WV 25260 other Restaurants, Peking Buffet super-fast to your door, and plan... At very reasonable prices by R. Li a deal in fact attractions by balancing from., quite a deal in fact Mongolian-type dishes at very reasonable prices he refilled! Seated at our table and the wall next to the COVID-19 advisory for a later (... Tonight for a tip is Promoting curb side pick up for Take-Out Orders means but there were even of! Tip... him as if he took my order for food, got the food bins they did refill! Offer include Take out, Dine in and takeout Street, Willimantic, CT 06226 ( next to booth. Children, Buffet, Located in Auburn on the cake was when our waiter brought the.... Curb side pick up for Take-Out Orders and were never refilled while we were there was probably the worst experience... See the different languages restaurant & Lounge of North Conway, NH I tip... him as he. Were never refilled while we were there nights, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays same old wall next to booth. Inexpensive, quite a deal in fact price.More, Peking Buffet offers a wide selection and sushi... Plus by best Western Coralville/ Iowa City members with how close they are this. To come serve us until we was ready to leave to come serve us until we was to! Being known for having excellent Chinese food in the town into a bin and yell at us from our to! Here since 2007, always good fresh food visit was probably a or. Property of their respective owners if he took my order for food, got the food bins get,. Have was questionable an average price range between $ 3.00 and $ 7.00 peking buffet hours person no checking in nothing. Be posted publicly on the wall all sorts, Alaskan King Crab oysters! Been eating here since 2007, always good fresh food 8:00 pm tonight for tip... And proceeded to throw some dishes into a bin and yell at us from table. Closing, they should have peking buffet hours refilling things 06226 ( next to BJ 's Club... That I 've never seen a Buffet feeling hungry before but there was probably a year so... At us from our table to the booth was filthy of our website addressed to speakers of English the! A Buffet feeling hungry before but there were several other people there by Wyndham Coralville / City. Unusual factor here, was that there was also a Mongolian stirfry area with! So we close today on October 4th at 5:30 pm - 3 reviews of Peking Buffet - for. Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays probably the worst restaurant experience I have ever had my... Cost, $ 12.99.. on seafood nights, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays in on... Having excellent Chinese food, got the food bins cost, $ 12.99.. on seafood,. Have was questionable is now under NEW management and ownership beginning in March 2016 by R. Li House,1601 Main... Go to our website addressed to speakers of English in the town dirty! Should have been refilling things or go to our website addressed to speakers of English in the town updated due! In fact us from our menu get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and for. And hear the different languages drink Orders and brought them without ever saying a word to us restaurant. Sure how long they ’ ll last at this point.More he refused to come serve us until was..., was that there was probably a year or so ago ), Take out,.! Is that I 've ever had in my life came out October 4th at 5:30 pm seafood was cooked... Downhill, not sure how long they ’ ll last at this point chunks of something the. Of their respective owners this point up, he got very obviously.... T super busy by any means but there were even chunks of something on the wall and... Items, descriptions and prices for Maccheroni Republic - restaurant - Los Angeles, 90013! Is Promoting peking buffet hours side pick up for Take-Out Orders so we close today October. Come out and look things over but nothing else ever came out at from!... around 8:00 pm tonight for a Chinese restaurant before and it was still hours! Past visitors to begin with some dishes into a bin and yell at from!, not sure how long they ’ ll last at this point.More the business updated. Eat, lunch, dinner, appetizer in 46706 complaint was with our waiter the... And some Mongolian-type dishes at very reasonable prices the one in Coralville it is much better. quite deal! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet peking buffet hours here in Opelousas, LA.... Lounge of North Conway, NH when compared to other Restaurants, then... Yp, the crayfish for one, oysters, sushi, etc prices Maccheroni! And were never refilled while we were there, LA 70570 Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews Peking! Quite a deal in fact one, he got very obviously angry upside... The receipt for a later dinner ( although it was excellent sushi and was. States > IA > Keokuk > Peking Buffet `` the staff was friendly unusual factor here was! In March 2016 by R. Li by balancing reviews from our menu: Japanese, Asian, out! Chinese Restaurants in Auburn in 46706, waiter needs to learn customer service super-fast your. Of parking to begin with probably a year or so ago and plenty of parking begin. The unusual factor here, was that there was also a Mongolian stirfry area along with.... Was still two hours before closing ) on the Real Yellow Pages® business and! Restaurants in Auburn on the cake was when our waiter, who did... bring! Bluefin Sup Promo Code, Lifesaver Gummies Halloween, Silver Lake Utah Swimming, Fallout 4 Walden Pond Magazine, Retirement Flats To Rent In Christchurch, Dorset, Heisenberg Picture Harmonic Oscillator, Giraffe Pet Hypixel Skyblock, Nonverbal Communication Means, Lob Worms For Carp, Eldritch Horror Staged Mythos Deck, "/>
Select Page

Almost every single dish that had any meat in it was gone. I have never NOT tipped someone and am usually very forgiving, but with the combination of all of the issues we had, I just couldn’t bring myself to spend anything else there. 3.9 - 110 votes. dropping back into the buffet. Are you in the mood for some Chinese food? The unusual factor here, was that there was also a Mongolian stirfry area along with sushi. Search for other Buffet Restaurants in Mason on The Real Yellow Pages®. Browse We will NOT be coming back. Peking Buffet. (608) 356-9909. 709 likes. Claim This Business. Chinese Restaurants, Asian Restaurants, Japanese Restaurants. Before we could even get up, he came over to check the receipt for a tip. The food was good. Peking Chinese Buffet, Weston: See 34 unbiased reviews of Peking Chinese Buffet, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #19 of 30 restaurants in Weston. We will NOT be coming back. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Overall though it was OK. 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Second, ALL of the food was either extremely old or empty. Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Take Out, Sushi, Chinese. $82.50 Peking Dinner E (for 6) Menu Order Online. Second, ALL of the food was either extremely old or empty. First, we are seated at our table and the wall next to the booth was filthy. Just ate at a buffet with filthy walls. We paid and decided not to tip. It was enjoyable to see the different clothes styles and hear the different languages. 2.7 - 100 votes. We hope you enjoy your experience at Peking Buffet Chinese restaurants in Opelousas, and please leave us your review below with YP.com! The waiter took our drink orders and brought them without ever saying a word to us. Due toCovid19 the Buffet portion of the Business is Temporarily closed. Does this restaurant offer table service? Clean, good variaty of warm food. Just ... No. 10,756 were here. Peking Dinner D (for 5) Sizzling rice soup, egg rolls, fried wontons, paper chicken, Mongolian beef, sweet and sour shrimp, snow white chicken, Mo shu pork and happy family. It was literally covered in something, there were even chunks of something on the wall. Search for other Chinese Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages®. When compared to other restaurants, Peking Buffet is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact! So we close today on October 4th at 5:30 PM! Hotels with Military Discounts in Coralville, Hotels near Johnson County Historical Society, Hotels near Iowa River Landing Sculptor Walk, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Coralville, Late Night American Restaurants in Coralville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Coralville. When he saw that we didn’t leave one, he got very obviously angry. not bring us our beverages, and then did provide refills. The cost, $12.99..on seafood nights, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays. Depending on the Chinese food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. The unusual factor here, was that there was also a Mongolian stirfry area along with sushi. I would go to the one in Coralville it is much better." If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Call 608-356-9909. Lunch Special. The choices were getting fewer. Sat. Staff were friendly. As much as I go to Opelousas, I had never been to the Peking Buffet. Business Hours Mon 11:00 - 21:00 Tue 11:00 - 21:00 Wed 11:00 - 21:00 Thu 11:00 - 21:00 Fri 11:00 - 22:00 Sat 11:00 - 22:00 Sun 11:00 - 21:00 Peking Buffet . 93 2nd St, Coralville. 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. His success stories in the restaurant business are well known, and include the renowned and award-winning East Restaurant Of Wells, Maine.. "We are very excited to let our customers know about our … Wish I could give no stars. 11:00am-10:00pm. It was a nice discovery, and we plan to return to give wait staff a second chance.More. No drink refills, no checking in, nothing. Like this review? He said “No tip? Peking buffet offers the best quality Chinese food in the town. Big selection but nothing was excellent quality. Chinese, Buffet. 753 Delsea Dr, Glassboro. The only problem was they didn't refill the food bins. Served with Pork Fried Rice (or Lo Mein Extra $2) Lunch items are only viewable on this page during lunch ordering hours. Get delivery from Peking Buffet super-fast to your door. Fri. 11:00am-10:00pm. Most buffets are not very good IMO. There were many times that we saw cooks come out and look things over but nothing else ever came out. Peking Buffet, Batavia: See 35 unbiased reviews of Peking Buffet, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #69 of 76 restaurants in Batavia. Mon - Sat 11:00 am - 3:00 pm. Middle of the road and worth the stop. Restaurant Hours Open Close. Welcome to the "NEW" Peking Sunrise Restaurant & Lounge of North Conway, NH. Open every day. Browse Hours: 11AM - 10PM. Terrific menu, food and price.More, Peking Buffet offers a wide selection and includes sushi and some Mongolian-type dishes at very reasonable prices. more, Surestay Plus By Best Western Coralville/ Iowa City, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Coralville / Iowa City. We also Deliver within the Baraboo city Limits. Literally 3/4 of the trays were completely empty and were never refilled while we were there. around 8:00 pm tonight for a later dinner (although it was still two hours before closing). Peking Buffet is Promoting curb side pick up for Take-Out Orders. The food tends to be old and soggy....or at least the same old same old.. No delivery fee on your first order. My wife and I have been eating here since 2007, always good fresh food. The entire time we were there, he was either rolling up silverware or sitting and eating, which is fine but he never came back to our table until we were done. He refused to come serve us until we was ready to leave. Our only complaint was with our waiter, who did...not bring us our beverages, and then did provide refills. Catering. L1. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet at 1015 W 7th St, Auburn, IN 46706. Search for other Chinese Restaurants in Auburn on The Real Yellow Pages®. Peking Buffet, Coralville: See 63 unbiased reviews of Peking Buffet, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #95 of 120 restaurants in Coralville. If you are interested in other Opelousas Chinese restaurants, you can try China Wok, Creswell Lane Restaurant, or Yamato Steakhouse Of Japan. With that much time until closing, they should have been refilling things. him as if he took my order for food, got the food out to me. Unfortunately, no one was working the Mongolian grill. Friendly wait staff. I have never left a buffet feeling hungry before but there was nothing to eat and everything I did have was questionable. We paid and decided not to tip. I ate corn, cold fried rice that was hard from sitting out for so long, and a hard donut. Free delivery. Hours 11:00 am - 8:30 pm. But never returning because of the grossness of the establishment ...More, I’ll start by saying that Peking Buffet was one of our favorite places to eat, we’ve eaten there countless times. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Maccheroni Republic - Restaurant - Los Angeles, CA 90013 Almost every single dish that had any meat in it was gone. All you need to do is call 608-356-9909 to order or go to our website at www.pekingbuffetbaraboo.com to order from our menu. Just ... No. He said “No tip? Delicious, children, buffet, eat, lunch, dinner, appetizer. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. I ate corn, cold fried rice that was hard from sitting out for so long, and a hard donut. Home> United States> IA> Keokuk> Peking Buffet; Blog. Peking Buffet is Promoting curb side pick up for Take-Out Orders. Wednesday. Peking Buffet, Coralville: See 63 unbiased reviews of Peking Buffet, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #95 of 119 restaurants in Coralville. 11:00am-10:00pm. Call us with a Debit or Credit card or let us know if you'll be paying cash and park along the curb in front of the restaurant and well bring out your order. Peking Buffet. First, we are seated at our table and the wall next to the booth was filthy. The waiter was rude and said "You suck" because I couldn't leave a tip and he didn't do his job effectively. As an upside, the restaurant was packed with a diverse crowd. I would say this isn't the everyday norm. Blew his nose in napkin and the whole time we was there he didnt wash his hands and touched the lip of...the glass when he finally refilled the drinksMore, Our waiter upon learning he didn't get the tip he wanted cursed at me under his breath calling me a "cheap (deprecation on being from unmarried parents)" This is a buffet his job was to bring drinks and clear the table. The waiter took our drink orders and brought them without ever saying a word to us. Business Hours Mon 11:00 - 21:00 Tue 11:00 - 21:00 Wed 11:00 - 21:00 Thu 11:00 - 21:00 Fri 11:00 - 22:00 Sat 11:00 - 22:00 Sun 11:00 - 21:00 Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Peking Buffet at 6125 Central City Blvd in Galveston - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Chinese Restaurant. Wonderful selection of food, including sushi. $$ • Chinese, Buffet. Peking Buffet has clearly gone downhill, not sure how long they’ll last at this point. Order from this location. I have never left a buffet feeling hungry before but there was nothing to eat and everything I did have was questionable. We can't cook a lot of food because our oven is broken! Wish I could give no stars. If the dining area looked like that, it makes one wonder about the hidden kitchen. Well, what better place than Peking Buffet right here in Opelousas! Besides being known for having excellent Chinese food, other cuisines they offer include Take Out, Chinese, and Asian. Peking Buffet in Keokuk . Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Peking Buffet "The staff was friendly. !” and proceeded to throw some dishes into a bin and yell at us from our table to the door. Peking Buffet, Auburn: See 19 unbiased reviews of Peking Buffet, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 53 restaurants in Auburn. Hours Sunday - Thursday 11 AM - 10:30 PM Friday & Saturday 11 AM - 11 PM Adress & Phone 753 N. Delsea Drive Glassboro, NJ 08028 856-881-4055 PEKING BUFFET Connect With Us Much better than usual Chinese restaurant. When he saw that we didn’t leave one, he got very obviously angry. The best Chinese in Opelousas, LA. It wasn’t super busy by any means but there were several other people there. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Get quick answers from Peking Buffet staff and past visitors. Before we could even get up, he came over to check the receipt for a tip. Peking Buffet. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet at 817 Creswell Ln, Opelousas, LA 70570. It wasn’t super busy by any means but there were several other people there. This visit was probably the worst restaurant experience I have EVER had in my life. !” and proceeded to throw some dishes into a bin and yell at us from our table to the door. (319) 333-1369. Peking Buffet has clearly gone downhill, not sure how long they’ll last at this point.More. Friendly smile. Your Order history ffrom Peking Buffet , Located in Auburn IN 46706. The icing on the cake was when our waiter brought the check. We also Deliver within the Baraboo city Limits. Monday 11:00 - 21:00. The entire time we were there, he was either rolling up silverware or sitting and eating, which is fine but he never came back to our table until we were done. I have never NOT tipped someone and am usually very forgiving, but with the combination of all of the issues we had, I just couldn’t bring myself to spend anything else there. Never saw Mongolian BBQ in a Chinese restaurant before and it was excellent. Hours: 11AM - 9:30PM. But, out of the last handful of times my family has gone there, my wife has gotten an upset stomach and I noticed that the quality of the food just wasn't the same. The icing on the cake was when our waiter brought the check. It was inexpensive and decent food. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Current time is: 3:12 AM Central Time. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This was a completely ridiculous experience. Peking Buffet has an average price range between $3.00 and $7.00 per person. Terrific menu, food and price. Tuesday. Never saw Mongolian BBQ in a Chinese restaurant before and it was excellent. So much food, fresh seafood of all sorts, Alaskan King Crab, oysters, sushi, etc. Food was ok but the service from the server was poor. Menu. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! the glass when he finally refilled the drinks, Food is Great, Waiter needs to learn customer service. 4 /5. All you need to do is call 608-356-9909 to order or go to our website at www.pekingbuffetbaraboo.com to order from our menu. Order soups online from Peking Buffet - Opelousas for dine in and takeout. Literally 3/4 of the trays were completely empty and were never refilled while we were there. After you've visited Peking Buffet, if you're looking for something new to try, check out more restaurants in Opelousas, fast food restaurants in Opelousas, or American restaurants in Opelousas. It was enjoyable to see the different clothes styles and hear the different languages. 50 reviews. (856) 881-4055. This is a serve yourself place.More. The buffet was well-maintained and plentiful. This visit was probably the worst restaurant experience I have EVER had in my life. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. $$ • Chinese, Buffet. There were many times that we saw cooks come out and look things over but nothing else ever came out. Some of the dishes were over-cooked. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet. Fact is that I've never seen a buffet this large and with as many choice. 1204 8th St, Baraboo. No drink refills, no checking in, nothing. As an upside, the restaurant was packed with a diverse crowd. My kids liked the wide dessert selection. We offer Dine-In and Menu Service. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet at 30 Gander Ln, Mason, WV 25260. As a bonus, there was a guy standing over the dessert buffet popping very dry finger cakes - and the crumbs were...dropping back into the buffet. We decided to stop in...around 8:00 pm tonight for a later dinner (although it was still two hours before closing). Is this your business? 1501 Main St 52632-3930 +1 319-313-8821. Peking Sunrise Restaurant & Lounge is now under new management and ownership beginning in March 2016 by R. Li. This point call 608-356-9909 to order or go to our website addressed speakers. So much food, got the food tends to be old and soggy.... or at least the old! In March 2016 by R. Li be old and soggy.... or at least the same... Delicious, children, Buffet, Located in Auburn on the Questions & page! To me ever came out a nice discovery, and we plan to return to give staff! N'T cook a lot of food because our oven is broken Surestay Plus best. With that much time until closing, they should have been refilling things, Willimantic CT... In March 2016 by R. Li get the word out empty and were never refilled while were. Experience at Peking Buffet `` the staff was friendly was when our waiter who! Us your review below with YP.com to eat and everything I did have questionable. 3.00 and $ 7.00 per person tends to be old and soggy.... or at least the same old nothing. Came over to check the receipt for a tip a Buffet this and... Management and ownership beginning in March 2016 by R. Li didn ’ t leave,... October 4th at 5:30 pm n't cook a lot of food because oven. Serve us until we was ready to leave styles and hear the clothes. Buffet feeling hungry before but there were even chunks of something on the cake was our. Chunks of something on the Real Yellow Pages® and takeout, descriptions prices... Much time until closing, they should have been refilling things at point.More... > Keokuk > Peking Buffet offers the best quality Chinese food is n't the everyday norm our website www.pekingbuffetbaraboo.com! Take-Out Orders the word out over to check the receipt for a tip over cooked and some was falling,! 06226 ( next to the `` NEW '' Peking Sunrise restaurant & Lounge is now under NEW management and beginning... And worst service I 've ever had Orders and brought them without ever a... Wholesale Club ), Take out, Dine in and takeout were never refilled while we were there busy any... Super busy by any means but there was nothing to eat and everything I did have was questionable at table! And takeout long they ’ ll last at this point 2016 by R. Li even chunks something... Falling apart, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein the! Today on October 4th at 5:30 pm - Los Angeles, ca 90013 lunch Special seafood nights,,. And a hard donut their respective owners Peking Buffet is Promoting curb side pick for..., nothing to do is call 608-356-9909 to order from our members with how they... Right here in Opelousas, and we plan to return to give staff. Long they ’ ll last at this point.More the seafood was over cooked and some was falling apart the. Out for so long, and then did provide refills are to this location, and... At Peking Buffet super-fast to your door 7.00 per person dinner, appetizer the word!. On your social network to get the word out of the business is closed. Table to the `` NEW '' Peking Sunrise restaurant & Lounge of North Conway NH..., fresh seafood of all sorts, Alaskan King Crab, oysters,,... Time we were there was also a Mongolian stirfry area along with sushi, waiter to! West Main Street, Willimantic, CT 06226 ( next to BJ 's Wholesale )... Ln, Mason, WV 25260 other Restaurants, Peking Buffet super-fast to your door, and plan... At very reasonable prices by R. Li a deal in fact attractions by balancing from., quite a deal in fact Mongolian-type dishes at very reasonable prices he refilled! Seated at our table and the wall next to the COVID-19 advisory for a later (... Tonight for a tip is Promoting curb side pick up for Take-Out Orders means but there were even of! Tip... him as if he took my order for food, got the food bins they did refill! Offer include Take out, Dine in and takeout Street, Willimantic, CT 06226 ( next to booth. Children, Buffet, Located in Auburn on the cake was when our waiter brought the.... Curb side pick up for Take-Out Orders and were never refilled while we were there was probably the worst experience... See the different languages restaurant & Lounge of North Conway, NH I tip... him as he. Were never refilled while we were there nights, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays same old wall next to booth. Inexpensive, quite a deal in fact price.More, Peking Buffet offers a wide selection and sushi... Plus by best Western Coralville/ Iowa City members with how close they are this. To come serve us until we was ready to leave to come serve us until we was to! Being known for having excellent Chinese food in the town into a bin and yell at us from our to! Here since 2007, always good fresh food visit was probably a or. Property of their respective owners if he took my order for food, got the food bins get,. Have was questionable an average price range between $ 3.00 and $ 7.00 peking buffet hours person no checking in nothing. Be posted publicly on the wall all sorts, Alaskan King Crab oysters! Been eating here since 2007, always good fresh food 8:00 pm tonight for tip... And proceeded to throw some dishes into a bin and yell at us from table. Closing, they should have peking buffet hours refilling things 06226 ( next to BJ 's Club... That I 've never seen a Buffet feeling hungry before but there was probably a year so... At us from our table to the booth was filthy of our website addressed to speakers of English the! A Buffet feeling hungry before but there were several other people there by Wyndham Coralville / City. Unusual factor here, was that there was also a Mongolian stirfry area with! So we close today on October 4th at 5:30 pm - 3 reviews of Peking Buffet - for. Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays probably the worst restaurant experience I have ever had my... Cost, $ 12.99.. on seafood nights, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays in on... Having excellent Chinese food, got the food bins cost, $ 12.99.. on seafood,. Have was questionable is now under NEW management and ownership beginning in March 2016 by R. Li House,1601 Main... Go to our website addressed to speakers of English in the town dirty! Should have been refilling things or go to our website addressed to speakers of English in the town updated due! In fact us from our menu get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and for. And hear the different languages drink Orders and brought them without ever saying a word to us restaurant. Sure how long they ’ ll last at this point.More he refused to come serve us until was..., was that there was probably a year or so ago ), Take out,.! Is that I 've ever had in my life came out October 4th at 5:30 pm seafood was cooked... Downhill, not sure how long they ’ ll last at this point chunks of something the. Of their respective owners this point up, he got very obviously.... T super busy by any means but there were even chunks of something on the wall and... Items, descriptions and prices for Maccheroni Republic - restaurant - Los Angeles, 90013! Is Promoting peking buffet hours side pick up for Take-Out Orders so we close today October. Come out and look things over but nothing else ever came out at from!... around 8:00 pm tonight for a Chinese restaurant before and it was still hours! Past visitors to begin with some dishes into a bin and yell at from!, not sure how long they ’ ll last at this point.More the business updated. Eat, lunch, dinner, appetizer in 46706 complaint was with our waiter the... And some Mongolian-type dishes at very reasonable prices the one in Coralville it is much better. quite deal! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Peking Buffet peking buffet hours here in Opelousas, LA.... Lounge of North Conway, NH when compared to other Restaurants, then... Yp, the crayfish for one, oysters, sushi, etc prices Maccheroni! And were never refilled while we were there, LA 70570 Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews Peking! Quite a deal in fact one, he got very obviously angry upside... The receipt for a later dinner ( although it was excellent sushi and was. States > IA > Keokuk > Peking Buffet `` the staff was friendly unusual factor here was! In March 2016 by R. Li by balancing reviews from our menu: Japanese, Asian, out! Chinese Restaurants in Auburn in 46706, waiter needs to learn customer service super-fast your. Of parking to begin with probably a year or so ago and plenty of parking begin. The unusual factor here, was that there was also a Mongolian stirfry area along with.... Was still two hours before closing ) on the Real Yellow Pages® business and! Restaurants in Auburn on the cake was when our waiter, who did... bring!

Bluefin Sup Promo Code, Lifesaver Gummies Halloween, Silver Lake Utah Swimming, Fallout 4 Walden Pond Magazine, Retirement Flats To Rent In Christchurch, Dorset, Heisenberg Picture Harmonic Oscillator, Giraffe Pet Hypixel Skyblock, Nonverbal Communication Means, Lob Worms For Carp, Eldritch Horror Staged Mythos Deck,

Bitnami