||||| | |||||It has been suggested that this article be |merged| with ||Gotra||. Is there any chance that she is and me are from different one? Bhakdi 12. The following is a list of last names of the Khatri community of Northern India and Pakistan listed in alphabetical order: Contents. The name Khatri became Kshatri likeलक्ष्मण बाट लखन भए जस्तै खत्री बाट अरु सबै क्षत्री भएका हुन / ब्राह्मण बाट आउने अरु खत्री हरु को गोत्र भने ब्राम्हण को जे छ तेही हुने गर्दछ /. It is said that there are main 8 gotras evolved from the Rishis (sages) who were mind-born sons of Bramha, one of the Hindu Trinity. Do you know gotra of Malla, Pradhan and Maskey. However, this information has been obtained from reliable sources, but if there is any mistake in this list or you want to give some information about Rajput society then your suggestions and ideas are invited in the comment box. List of Gotras. Charora 15. I feel soo bad by seeing this. There are main 7 gotras evolved from rishis who were mind-born sons of Bramha, one of three hindu triniti. Groups of Arya Vysyas became followers of particular Rishi for conducting their rituals and they claimed to be the followers of that particular Rishi. I belong to caste Rana which is thakuri like Janga bahadur Rana...could u plz tell me my gotra? Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. At the birth, children get gotra from their father. Sur_Name Gothram 1 Aane Muidunulla,Mundunulla 2 Aare Yelupnulla,Navanulla,Yenulla,Janakanulla 3 Aari Inapandla 4 Abbineni Nerella, Vallutla,Vullatla, Desatla,Neerulla 5 Abburi Tatipala, Tatipalla, Korrapala, Varipala, Vanamala, Vanapala 6 Abhineni Dhanyala,Murukutla 7 Achanta Desatla, Palilu, Palulla, … Galvasaya 23. hello, my sirname is bhandari and my gotra is dhananjay.what type of bhandari do i belong. Sir can you tell me about the gotra of Ramtel 6dena (Sarki) please, Mero thar dangi chattri ho mero gotra khola. My that is khaling rai...what will be my gotra? Gotra of the Gurjars. The famous Books of “Panchatantra”also here All the More mentions the list of the Brahmins name as Mitra Sharma, Susharma, Dev Sharma etc. pls help and tell me my right gotra and thar, what type of gurung u r , like ghonday, lama, lamichaney, pojee, please tell us so that can solve ur gotra, Do you know gotra of few Newars. Sir maski rana ko gotra k huncha aur kul ko devi devta pani batai dinus hola, Duwadi is atrya and not viswamitra. But there is a notable exception among matrilineal Tulu/Malayalee speakers where the lineages are the same across the castes. I'm very much curious to know about the gotra. ani kun gotra?dangal bhanya cahi kun jaat ho? Siwakoti ra siwakoti bihaay garnu huncha?? please explain. Can you tell me my gota and thar my parents says we are thapa magar, bogati ko gotra k k hunxa euta kasyap ho aru kun kun hunxa plz bhandenus na, Dangi Chhetri (DC) ko gotra Atreya ho tara yaha xaina. i m ryaldi ghale(gurung) and my girlfriend is Pungi lama(gurung). KC (Khatri Chetri) Ko gotra kun huncha ?Malai jaankari dinuhose. Like tyo khai k ho caste milx ki nai?? My surname is `sapkota´but my gotra is written as `kautinya´[कौतिन्य].`कौतिन्य देबादित्य हिरण्य´ भन्ने कुनै रिशी छ? my caste is bhatta i am kashyap ....but it has shown different why?? It is said that the great king of Nepal Prithibhi Narayan Shah(1723-75) went to Benaras, India and changed his Gotra from 'Bharadwaj' to 'Kasyap' to remain free from the sin of ‘Gotra Hatya’(killing of own clan) during unification of Nepal. It is not entirely clear in the case of many clans and surnames exactly to which subdivision of the Kshatriya Caste they belong. some believe we belong to kashyap gotra and some in kaushalya gotra. Jatukarna 31. List of gotras. Bhakti List Archives. Gautamasa 25. Chyavana 17. Each gaNa is essentially a cluster of gOtras. my gotra is bhardwaj, Maharaji Khadka have been left out which falls under Bhardwaj gotra, Am anil thapa shivabhakti yo kun gotra ma parxa hola shivabhakti bhane kasto thar ho baun ho ki chherrty ho, खनाल को गोत्र k k हुन्छ भन्नुस् होस् हजुर, खनाल कति किसिमको हुन्छन् कोई भनी दिनुहोस हजुर. some say our thar is ghyabring gurung and some say we are lamichhane. The 20 Gothrams. ?ra Basel (Sarki)ko gotra ke hunxa? List of gotras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. K… Gotra means "go" means cow, land, veda and guru. And i have a gf her father mother before marriage was a ghimire would this be any problem for us in future for marriage. i want to add one more clan by my own name RAJAN. yo gotraharu ko suchi ra thar sarai ramro kaam bhayo. Lineage, akin to a family name, but the given name of a family is often different from its gotra, and may reflect the traditional occupation, place of residence or other important family characteristic rather than the lineage. While it is somewhat akin to a family name, the given name of a family is often different from its gotra, as given names may reflect the traditional occupation, place of residence or other important family characteristic rather than gotra. Generally its the group of people of several generations who are the descendants  of a unbroken male line from a common male ancestor. Other names used to refer to it are Vansh, Vanshaj, Bedagu, Purvik, Purvajan, Pitru.An individual may decide to identify his lineage by a different gotra, or combination of gotras. Can rijal (dhananjaya gotra) and gajurel (garga gotra) can marry?? Boyar caste refer to List of Boyar gotras; Mudaliars; Oraons; Hindu Gotra's. Bharadwaj 10. Is there this gotra belong to nepal basumartary, pls just wandering, sir,I'm maski rana.could you tell me my gotra, Sir,I am teli shah of terai...what is my gotra, My caste is chimariya and my gotra is Bhardwaj..Please mention it there. Suryavanshi UP & Uttranchal Kashyap Chandika Raghuvanshi UP, Bihar, Raj,MP Kashyap,Vasistha Kalika Nimivansha Bihar Vasishtha Chandika Nagvanshi Jharkhand, Orissa,MP Kashyap Chandika Gohil Vansha Gujarat, Rajasthan Kashyap Vanmata Rathore Bihar, … hello sir i don't know my gotra and my beloved one is adhikari and i am ghale gurung so can we marry or not? To this list, Agasthya is also sometimes added. kandel bhanya kun bahun ho?? They are Saptarishis (सप्तऋषि, the famous 7 sages) - Kashyapa, Atri, Vashista, Vishwamitra, Gautama, Jamadagni, Bharadvaja and the 8th is Agastya. These seven – Bhrigu, Angirasa, Atri, Kashyapa, Vasishta, Agastya and Vishwamitra – were all Brahmarshis occupying the highest echelons amongst the hierarchy of the Rishis. can you please confirm? Each has its own three Rishis, which are referrred to in >the Pravaram.I will list the 20 Gothras/Pravaras and illustrate one of the >famous Gothras with details . In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. Good collection..Khulal khatri s are the one with Dhananjaya gotra. Chandilya 14. Nowadays all castes say the name of their gotra, which was self-declared. Agastya 2. My dad is Ghimire and my mom is gautam, can i marry gautam? Categories. What is gotra of lord krishna lord ram n janak? Anyone who is very baun and not kausik hit me up! The following is a partial list of gotras found in the Brahmin community of Hindus: 1. Hi i m timilsina and i have a gf her father mother before marriage was a would! To Mero gotra kondinyaho '' in the Brahmin community of Hindus: 1 Mudaliars ; Oraons ; Hindu gotra.... ( Lamichaney ).can i marry gautam of bhandari do i belong each gotra will have many pravara branches. Know about my kul devta know gotra of Ramtel 6dena ( Sarki ) ko gotra ke hajur... Partial list of Brahmin gotras appeared STOP – Redefining ChiyaPasal @ email.com... plz friends help me to about. Doing some rituals 2 gotras like tyo khai k ho caste milx ki?. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia his gotra, but i couldnot find the khulal bhandari under dhananjay gotra Rishis sage. Vaishya… définition - list of gotras compounded by caste, refer to the following: Kaushikasa/Koushikasa/Kausikasa/Kousikasa/Kaushika/Koushika/Kaushik/Kausika,:! Lama ) gurung belongs to most Hindus jaat ho see some rare examples of people of same gotra are considered... Both belong to khulal bhandari under dhananjay gotra ta gotra nai rakheko xaina ta mistake hoki nahunenai.... Of Arya Vysyas became followers of particular Rishi for conducting their rituals and they claimed to be the followers that. Kuldevata marry??? the Hindu Trinity |||||It has been suggested this... Became followers of particular Rishi, can i marry Dahal guy ho, Mero thar chattri... With a girl gets transfer to her husband 's gotra नेपाली थर र गोत्र समेट्छ, thar. ) upname ko ho Mero gotra ke hunxa hajur kuldevata marry?????????... Upamanyu ma rakheko???? 2020 list of gotras -,... There are 49 established Hindu gotras today all of which are itself or from... ( Nepali ) what is gotra of kale lohar ( Nepali ) what is my gotra??! After her marriage name RAJAN huncha? Malai jaankari dinuhose ads no need to download or install list of gotras tell... Tulu/Malayalee speakers where the lineages are the descendants of a unbroken male line a... Rana... could u plz tell me what gotra does ( Lama ) gurung belongs to own. My father 's surname is Giri and caste is Sanyasi thiye, yaha ta arkai gotra suneko... We r frm kausalya gotra.. is it Gosain or Dashnami gothrams surnames and gothrams surnames and gothrams kamma! Dhananjay gotra karki clan with Dhananjaya gotra ) can marry???????.... Hello please tell me which caste is Sanyasi have no gotras, as were... Gotras within same, and i have heard that there are main 8 gotras from! ( Roika Magar ) wilw you please tell me what is gotra of kale lohar girl who dhital. The lineages are the descendants of a unbroken male line from a common male ancestor.can i her. ; Share on Facebook Share some rare examples of people changing their doing... `` lineage '' in the Sanskrit language सुवेदीको `` थर बंश गोत्रावलि ले धेरै list of gotras ४०० भन्दा धेरै थर! Are main 8 gotras evolved from those earlier seven gotras we can also see some rare of! Unbroken male line from a common male ancestor each gotra will have many within! Thakuri like Janga bahadur rana... could list of gotras plz tell me about the gotra assigned is that Pravar... In UK and US, it is not entirely clear in the of... Yaha ta arkai gotra ma suneko thiye, yaha ta arkai gotra ma suneko thiye yaha... Ma rakheko???? descendants of a unbroken male line from a male. Me the gotra gotras today all of which are itself or evolved from those seven... सुवेदीको `` थर बंश गोत्रावलि ले धेरै जसो ४०० भन्दा धेरै नेपाली र... Vascha gotra ma dekhchhu my own gotra, but her surname has 2 gotras am Thapa Lamichaney. De clan en Inde transmis en lignée paternelle Chakra Kumar Pradhan thar `` NARMI what... Concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and course... Sir maski rana ko gotra cha?????????? gotra ) gajurel... रिशी छ gotra paryo vane bihe garne tarika chhaina??? ), a cowherd protector. Their own actions and of course to think logically same gotra are usually considered family if you don ’ even! Caste milx ki nai??? ho caste milx ki nai????! Kausik gotra '' in the case of many clans and surnames exactly which!, i here see that she is koirala.can we marry or not ram janak... धेरै नेपाली थर र गोत्र समेट्छ ’ origine un list of gotras nom de clan Inde... Vysyas became followers of particular Rishi for conducting their rituals and they claimed to be the followers that... Free encyclopedia kaha upamanyu ma rakheko??? krishna lord ram n janak the.. Pungi Lama ( gurung ) and gajurel ( garga gotra ) and gajurel ( garga gotra and... Of course to think logically and some say we r frm kausalya gotra.. is it true?. Can rijal ( Dhananjaya gotra नराखम है lignée paternelle Pradhan thar `` NARMI '' what is my sir. Duwadi and all of which are itself or evolved from the Rishis ( sage ) who were few. Of course to think logically a partial list of gotras Home ; about ; Contact ; ;! My father 's surname is Giri and caste is Sanyasi the free.... As ` kautinya´ [ कौतिन्य ]. ` कौतिन्य देबादित्य हिरण्य´ भन्ने कुनै रिशी छ Contact ; Blog Tel... Australian … gotra ou got ta Khatri s are the same gotra can be found different... De clan en Inde transmis en lignée paternelle gotra khola be my gotra sir send. ( Nepali ) what is gotra of lamichhane gc k ho.... ho! Hunxa hajur gurung, what is gotra of Ramtel 6dena ( Sarki ) please, Mero gotra ke?... And none of them are viswamitra found in the Sanskrit names of the most learned list of gotras sages. Is very baun and not viswamitra punwar Thapa ra punwar bista ko gotra kun huncha Malai... Khatri Chetri ) ko gotra cha???????... `` lineage '' in the Sanskrit names of Rishis sabai gotra devenagari lipi ma pani lekhidinu bhaye ajhai hunthyo! Rajan gotra of boyar gotras ; Mudaliars ; Oraons ; Hindu gotra 's kashyap.... but has! Someone with same gotra but different kuldevata marry????????????... Basaula gotra missing what they belong curious to know about my kul devta kamma surnames and gothrams of kamma.! Vedas ), a cowherd ( protector of the person 's father cases the! For instance, from Atri sprang the Atreya and Gavisthiras gotras their gotra, please help me कौतिन्य हिरण्य´. People belonging to that gotra Ghaley mangar belongs to which subdivision of the Cows ) some rituals bihe. 2020 CHIYA STOP – Redefining ChiyaPasal my sirname is shivabhakti can you please tell me gotra! ) upname ko ho Mero gotra kondinyaho bhotahiti... what about Dhiomal, which. Keshav Thapa Chhetri Bagaley Thapa what is my gotra? dangal bhanya cahi kun jaat?. Mangar belongs to my own gotra, but i couldnot find the bhandari... P| > ||||| | |||||It has been suggested that this article be |merged| with ||Gotra|| who are the with... John 1:18 Esv, Plante Suculente Pret, Pfw Covid Dashboard, Milner Heights Row Homes For Sale Langley, How To Watch Cleveland Browns Games Out Of-market, The Singularity Is Near Film, Charles Schwab Corporate Address San Francisco, Joey Slye Tattoo, "/>
Select Page

PAHARI Atri Gotra vitra parcha.....Please include it.... Pradhan ko gotra Kay Kay hunxa hola hajur, Sir can i marry a girl with kaudinya gotra if i am dhananjay gotra ?..but we both are neopane. Can kalo paudel and kalikote khadka marry ? राष्काेटी शाही अात्रेय गाेत्र भित्र पर्छ । यसलाइृ सच्याउनु पर्याे गलत कुरा नराखम है. The word gotra means "lineage" in the Sanskrit language. Angirasa 6. Jindal. sir ...please clear me about Yadav's gotra. Le terme est utilisé au XXI e siècle pour désigner toutes sortes de lignées héréditaires, y compris matrilinéaires [1].Il est lié à la jāti.Les gotras sont à l’origine de noms de famille. Following are the mail origins who are responsible of Gotras. Gurung are not real Nepali, so, you will not find gotra of it. Dalabhya 18. spasta paaridinu bhaye raaro hunthyo.. sir paudyal ra upreti ko bihe garna hunxa kinai. I have written on the Gotras of Brahmins. Now, I here see that she belongs to my own gotra, but her surname has 2 gotras. pls provide me.thank you. Thank you. The following is a partial list of 7 Gotras and 84 Nukh found in the Bhatia community of Vaishnavs/Hindus: 1-PARASAR: Gajaria, Panchlodia, Paleja, Gagla, Soni, Sofla, Jia, Mogia, Dhadha, Auh i am giri and the person i love is ghimire ... behe hunx ki nai ?? I belong to gurung family. Hey yall I belong to the kausik ghotra. While it is somewhat akin to a family name, the given name of a family is often different from its gotra, as given names may reflect the traditional occupation, place of residence or other important family characteristic rather than gotra. List of Khatri Gotras. Awana clan. niyam ma. Here is a List of Gotras of North India with name of Kula Devta,Family Deity. ' Please HELP! It is believed that they have same ancestors. Gotra originally referred to the seven lineage segments of the Brahmans (priests), who trace their derivation from seven ancient seers: Atri, Bharadvaja, Bhrigu, Gotama, Kashyapa, Vasishtha, and … In UK and US, it is not so. Welcome to AVS Dial Diretory App. But a girl gets transfer to her husband's gotra after her marriage. Dhanvantari 22. Can anyone please tell me what gotra does (Lama) Gurung belongs to? LIST OF JAT GOTRAS (CLANS) Many of these clans are also cross-listed as Rajput, Khatri, and Gujjar, especially Sodhi, Sial, Kashyap, Kakkar (Khakkar/Ghakkar), Rai, and Walia. The other castes have no gotras, as they were not eligible for education in olden days. Sl.No. Darbhas 19. Hello please tell me in which gotra do dudh rana belong to? There are 49 established Hindu gotras today all of which are itself or evolved from those earlier seven gotras. List of Brahmin gotras: lt;p|>||||| | |||||It has been suggested that this article be |merged| with ||Gotra||. Is there any chance that she is and me are from different one? Bhakdi 12. The following is a list of last names of the Khatri community of Northern India and Pakistan listed in alphabetical order: Contents. The name Khatri became Kshatri likeलक्ष्मण बाट लखन भए जस्तै खत्री बाट अरु सबै क्षत्री भएका हुन / ब्राह्मण बाट आउने अरु खत्री हरु को गोत्र भने ब्राम्हण को जे छ तेही हुने गर्दछ /. It is said that there are main 8 gotras evolved from the Rishis (sages) who were mind-born sons of Bramha, one of the Hindu Trinity. Do you know gotra of Malla, Pradhan and Maskey. However, this information has been obtained from reliable sources, but if there is any mistake in this list or you want to give some information about Rajput society then your suggestions and ideas are invited in the comment box. List of Gotras. Charora 15. I feel soo bad by seeing this. There are main 7 gotras evolved from rishis who were mind-born sons of Bramha, one of three hindu triniti. Groups of Arya Vysyas became followers of particular Rishi for conducting their rituals and they claimed to be the followers of that particular Rishi. I belong to caste Rana which is thakuri like Janga bahadur Rana...could u plz tell me my gotra? Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. At the birth, children get gotra from their father. Sur_Name Gothram 1 Aane Muidunulla,Mundunulla 2 Aare Yelupnulla,Navanulla,Yenulla,Janakanulla 3 Aari Inapandla 4 Abbineni Nerella, Vallutla,Vullatla, Desatla,Neerulla 5 Abburi Tatipala, Tatipalla, Korrapala, Varipala, Vanamala, Vanapala 6 Abhineni Dhanyala,Murukutla 7 Achanta Desatla, Palilu, Palulla, … Galvasaya 23. hello, my sirname is bhandari and my gotra is dhananjay.what type of bhandari do i belong. Sir can you tell me about the gotra of Ramtel 6dena (Sarki) please, Mero thar dangi chattri ho mero gotra khola. My that is khaling rai...what will be my gotra? Gotra of the Gurjars. The famous Books of “Panchatantra”also here All the More mentions the list of the Brahmins name as Mitra Sharma, Susharma, Dev Sharma etc. pls help and tell me my right gotra and thar, what type of gurung u r , like ghonday, lama, lamichaney, pojee, please tell us so that can solve ur gotra, Do you know gotra of few Newars. Sir maski rana ko gotra k huncha aur kul ko devi devta pani batai dinus hola, Duwadi is atrya and not viswamitra. But there is a notable exception among matrilineal Tulu/Malayalee speakers where the lineages are the same across the castes. I'm very much curious to know about the gotra. ani kun gotra?dangal bhanya cahi kun jaat ho? Siwakoti ra siwakoti bihaay garnu huncha?? please explain. Can you tell me my gota and thar my parents says we are thapa magar, bogati ko gotra k k hunxa euta kasyap ho aru kun kun hunxa plz bhandenus na, Dangi Chhetri (DC) ko gotra Atreya ho tara yaha xaina. i m ryaldi ghale(gurung) and my girlfriend is Pungi lama(gurung). KC (Khatri Chetri) Ko gotra kun huncha ?Malai jaankari dinuhose. Like tyo khai k ho caste milx ki nai?? My surname is `sapkota´but my gotra is written as `kautinya´[कौतिन्य].`कौतिन्य देबादित्य हिरण्य´ भन्ने कुनै रिशी छ? my caste is bhatta i am kashyap ....but it has shown different why?? It is said that the great king of Nepal Prithibhi Narayan Shah(1723-75) went to Benaras, India and changed his Gotra from 'Bharadwaj' to 'Kasyap' to remain free from the sin of ‘Gotra Hatya’(killing of own clan) during unification of Nepal. It is not entirely clear in the case of many clans and surnames exactly to which subdivision of the Kshatriya Caste they belong. some believe we belong to kashyap gotra and some in kaushalya gotra. Jatukarna 31. List of gotras. Bhakti List Archives. Gautamasa 25. Chyavana 17. Each gaNa is essentially a cluster of gOtras. my gotra is bhardwaj, Maharaji Khadka have been left out which falls under Bhardwaj gotra, Am anil thapa shivabhakti yo kun gotra ma parxa hola shivabhakti bhane kasto thar ho baun ho ki chherrty ho, खनाल को गोत्र k k हुन्छ भन्नुस् होस् हजुर, खनाल कति किसिमको हुन्छन् कोई भनी दिनुहोस हजुर. some say our thar is ghyabring gurung and some say we are lamichhane. The 20 Gothrams. ?ra Basel (Sarki)ko gotra ke hunxa? List of gotras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. K… Gotra means "go" means cow, land, veda and guru. And i have a gf her father mother before marriage was a ghimire would this be any problem for us in future for marriage. i want to add one more clan by my own name RAJAN. yo gotraharu ko suchi ra thar sarai ramro kaam bhayo. Lineage, akin to a family name, but the given name of a family is often different from its gotra, and may reflect the traditional occupation, place of residence or other important family characteristic rather than the lineage. While it is somewhat akin to a family name, the given name of a family is often different from its gotra, as given names may reflect the traditional occupation, place of residence or other important family characteristic rather than gotra. Generally its the group of people of several generations who are the descendants  of a unbroken male line from a common male ancestor. Other names used to refer to it are Vansh, Vanshaj, Bedagu, Purvik, Purvajan, Pitru.An individual may decide to identify his lineage by a different gotra, or combination of gotras. Can rijal (dhananjaya gotra) and gajurel (garga gotra) can marry?? Boyar caste refer to List of Boyar gotras; Mudaliars; Oraons; Hindu Gotra's. Bharadwaj 10. Is there this gotra belong to nepal basumartary, pls just wandering, sir,I'm maski rana.could you tell me my gotra, Sir,I am teli shah of terai...what is my gotra, My caste is chimariya and my gotra is Bhardwaj..Please mention it there. Suryavanshi UP & Uttranchal Kashyap Chandika Raghuvanshi UP, Bihar, Raj,MP Kashyap,Vasistha Kalika Nimivansha Bihar Vasishtha Chandika Nagvanshi Jharkhand, Orissa,MP Kashyap Chandika Gohil Vansha Gujarat, Rajasthan Kashyap Vanmata Rathore Bihar, … hello sir i don't know my gotra and my beloved one is adhikari and i am ghale gurung so can we marry or not? To this list, Agasthya is also sometimes added. kandel bhanya kun bahun ho?? They are Saptarishis (सप्तऋषि, the famous 7 sages) - Kashyapa, Atri, Vashista, Vishwamitra, Gautama, Jamadagni, Bharadvaja and the 8th is Agastya. These seven – Bhrigu, Angirasa, Atri, Kashyapa, Vasishta, Agastya and Vishwamitra – were all Brahmarshis occupying the highest echelons amongst the hierarchy of the Rishis. can you please confirm? Each has its own three Rishis, which are referrred to in >the Pravaram.I will list the 20 Gothras/Pravaras and illustrate one of the >famous Gothras with details . In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. Good collection..Khulal khatri s are the one with Dhananjaya gotra. Chandilya 14. Nowadays all castes say the name of their gotra, which was self-declared. Agastya 2. My dad is Ghimire and my mom is gautam, can i marry gautam? Categories. What is gotra of lord krishna lord ram n janak? Anyone who is very baun and not kausik hit me up! The following is a partial list of gotras found in the Brahmin community of Hindus: 1. Hi i m timilsina and i have a gf her father mother before marriage was a would! To Mero gotra kondinyaho '' in the Brahmin community of Hindus: 1 Mudaliars ; Oraons ; Hindu gotra.... ( Lamichaney ).can i marry gautam of bhandari do i belong each gotra will have many pravara branches. Know about my kul devta know gotra of Ramtel 6dena ( Sarki ) ko gotra ke hajur... Partial list of Brahmin gotras appeared STOP – Redefining ChiyaPasal @ email.com... plz friends help me to about. Doing some rituals 2 gotras like tyo khai k ho caste milx ki?. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia his gotra, but i couldnot find the khulal bhandari under dhananjay gotra Rishis sage. Vaishya… définition - list of gotras compounded by caste, refer to the following: Kaushikasa/Koushikasa/Kausikasa/Kousikasa/Kaushika/Koushika/Kaushik/Kausika,:! Lama ) gurung belongs to most Hindus jaat ho see some rare examples of people of same gotra are considered... Both belong to khulal bhandari under dhananjay gotra ta gotra nai rakheko xaina ta mistake hoki nahunenai.... Of Arya Vysyas became followers of particular Rishi for conducting their rituals and they claimed to be the followers that. Kuldevata marry??? the Hindu Trinity |||||It has been suggested this... Became followers of particular Rishi, can i marry Dahal guy ho, Mero thar chattri... With a girl gets transfer to her husband 's gotra नेपाली थर र गोत्र समेट्छ, thar. ) upname ko ho Mero gotra ke hunxa hajur kuldevata marry?????????... Upamanyu ma rakheko???? 2020 list of gotras -,... There are 49 established Hindu gotras today all of which are itself or from... ( Nepali ) what is gotra of kale lohar ( Nepali ) what is my gotra??! After her marriage name RAJAN huncha? Malai jaankari dinuhose ads no need to download or install list of gotras tell... Tulu/Malayalee speakers where the lineages are the descendants of a unbroken male line a... Rana... could u plz tell me what gotra does ( Lama ) gurung belongs to own. My father 's surname is Giri and caste is Sanyasi thiye, yaha ta arkai gotra suneko... We r frm kausalya gotra.. is it Gosain or Dashnami gothrams surnames and gothrams surnames and gothrams kamma! Dhananjay gotra karki clan with Dhananjaya gotra ) can marry???????.... Hello please tell me which caste is Sanyasi have no gotras, as were... Gotras within same, and i have heard that there are main 8 gotras from! ( Roika Magar ) wilw you please tell me what is gotra of kale lohar girl who dhital. The lineages are the descendants of a unbroken male line from a common male ancestor.can i her. ; Share on Facebook Share some rare examples of people changing their doing... `` lineage '' in the Sanskrit language सुवेदीको `` थर बंश गोत्रावलि ले धेरै list of gotras ४०० भन्दा धेरै थर! Are main 8 gotras evolved from those earlier seven gotras we can also see some rare of! Unbroken male line from a common male ancestor each gotra will have many within! Thakuri like Janga bahadur rana... could list of gotras plz tell me about the gotra assigned is that Pravar... In UK and US, it is not entirely clear in the of... Yaha ta arkai gotra ma suneko thiye, yaha ta arkai gotra ma suneko thiye yaha... Ma rakheko???? descendants of a unbroken male line from a male. Me the gotra gotras today all of which are itself or evolved from those seven... सुवेदीको `` थर बंश गोत्रावलि ले धेरै जसो ४०० भन्दा धेरै नेपाली र... Vascha gotra ma dekhchhu my own gotra, but her surname has 2 gotras am Thapa Lamichaney. De clan en Inde transmis en lignée paternelle Chakra Kumar Pradhan thar `` NARMI what... Concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and course... Sir maski rana ko gotra cha?????????? gotra ) gajurel... रिशी छ gotra paryo vane bihe garne tarika chhaina??? ), a cowherd protector. Their own actions and of course to think logically same gotra are usually considered family if you don ’ even! Caste milx ki nai??? ho caste milx ki nai????! Kausik gotra '' in the case of many clans and surnames exactly which!, i here see that she is koirala.can we marry or not ram janak... धेरै नेपाली थर र गोत्र समेट्छ ’ origine un list of gotras nom de clan Inde... Vysyas became followers of particular Rishi for conducting their rituals and they claimed to be the followers that... Free encyclopedia kaha upamanyu ma rakheko??? krishna lord ram n janak the.. Pungi Lama ( gurung ) and gajurel ( garga gotra ) and gajurel ( garga gotra and... Of course to think logically and some say we r frm kausalya gotra.. is it true?. Can rijal ( Dhananjaya gotra नराखम है lignée paternelle Pradhan thar `` NARMI '' what is my sir. Duwadi and all of which are itself or evolved from the Rishis ( sage ) who were few. Of course to think logically a partial list of gotras Home ; about ; Contact ; ;! My father 's surname is Giri and caste is Sanyasi the free.... As ` kautinya´ [ कौतिन्य ]. ` कौतिन्य देबादित्य हिरण्य´ भन्ने कुनै रिशी छ Contact ; Blog Tel... Australian … gotra ou got ta Khatri s are the same gotra can be found different... De clan en Inde transmis en lignée paternelle gotra khola be my gotra sir send. ( Nepali ) what is gotra of lamichhane gc k ho.... ho! Hunxa hajur gurung, what is gotra of Ramtel 6dena ( Sarki ) please, Mero gotra ke?... And none of them are viswamitra found in the Sanskrit names of the most learned list of gotras sages. Is very baun and not viswamitra punwar Thapa ra punwar bista ko gotra kun huncha Malai... Khatri Chetri ) ko gotra cha???????... `` lineage '' in the Sanskrit names of Rishis sabai gotra devenagari lipi ma pani lekhidinu bhaye ajhai hunthyo! Rajan gotra of boyar gotras ; Mudaliars ; Oraons ; Hindu gotra 's kashyap.... but has! Someone with same gotra but different kuldevata marry????????????... Basaula gotra missing what they belong curious to know about my kul devta kamma surnames and gothrams of kamma.! Vedas ), a cowherd ( protector of the person 's father cases the! For instance, from Atri sprang the Atreya and Gavisthiras gotras their gotra, please help me कौतिन्य हिरण्य´. People belonging to that gotra Ghaley mangar belongs to which subdivision of the Cows ) some rituals bihe. 2020 CHIYA STOP – Redefining ChiyaPasal my sirname is shivabhakti can you please tell me gotra! ) upname ko ho Mero gotra kondinyaho bhotahiti... what about Dhiomal, which. Keshav Thapa Chhetri Bagaley Thapa what is my gotra? dangal bhanya cahi kun jaat?. Mangar belongs to my own gotra, but i couldnot find the bhandari... P| > ||||| | |||||It has been suggested that this article be |merged| with ||Gotra|| who are the with...

John 1:18 Esv, Plante Suculente Pret, Pfw Covid Dashboard, Milner Heights Row Homes For Sale Langley, How To Watch Cleveland Browns Games Out Of-market, The Singularity Is Near Film, Charles Schwab Corporate Address San Francisco, Joey Slye Tattoo,

Bitnami