General Discussions > Topic Details. Keely's dialogue. She will then reply "A few things here and there" eventually saying about "one of the chemicals secluded in the spore pods serves as a mild stimulant and as far as I can tell has no side effects when ingested by humans." Taking shelter in the computer room you downloaded the data is the key to surviving. You must choose the speech option of telling Keely that Dr. Hildern sent you for the data in order to get the Science speech option. Update History 1.0 - Made fixes to entry track 25 playing Big Iron. On Very Hard mode there's no way to complete this quest if you do not have explosives, plasma weapons, laser weapons etc. 6. Keely New chevron_right. redwolf344. Help with finding the vents keely wants you to explode and surviving the explosion. After speaking to him, he will tell you that Vault 22 has data on its computers that will help him prevent a food shortage. Raised on a cattle ranch out West, Angela Williams is a polite, fair, and above all, competentmember of the OSI team stationed in the Mojave. Keely appears only in Fallout: New Vegas. Her current assignment is to OSI East, as the head researcher on the Hoover Dam Project. dialogue share. Ok I have been everyware in the vault 22, I have been in both the caves there only 1 door I cant open in the food processing area think what needa a key, I got the key for the door in pest controll that leades to a cave. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! Where do you find the key for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain? It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Behavior Be… 000e8f6c ref id For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC. This estimated achievement difficulty should be 1/10 due to game have save/load data on … In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! How do I get to the Boomers without being blown up? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Keely is a researcher that were sent there by Dr. Hildern. Biography There Stands the GrassPoor Meat Never Makes Good Soup All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Vault 22 1 assistance chevron_right. Good road map. appearances There Stands the Grass Fallout New Vegas Quest? Speak to Dr. Thomas Hildern at in the Camp McCarran … 8. Super easier to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough. Responsible for optimizing the power output of t… There are grenades next to Keely in a duffle bag. Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. Trending chevron_right. Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas character The Full Story of Vault 22 - There Stands the Grass - Fallout New Vegas Lore - Duration: 36:56. You just gotta give it to him to beat it. She will ask you to look for her friend named Keely (she is a ghoul). Used in the quest, There Stands the Grass, to unlock the vault door without Keely's help. This information could be useful in preventing inevitable famine in the coming decade. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Fallout 4: New Vegas, as the name may suggest, is a mod project seeking to remake Fallout: New Vegas in the Fallout 4 Creation Engine on PC. 1 min ago. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. 0 Views. Fallout: New Vegas. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vault 22 question regarding quest". Oxhorn Recommended for you. Ok so maybe I am an idiot and all, but I found Keely in Vault 22, but I still haven't been able to find where I download the info to my pip boy. It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. In the game files, there is a spore carrier that carries his name, implying this may have been his fate. Be… Update: That doesn't help with the links. Good road map. race This is one of the two vaults in the Mojave Wasteland without an entry tunnel, the other being Vault 3. Jared. So I'm in vault 22 and I've been through all the levels and the caves. 6. voice actor I went into Vault 22 to do the Side Mission, There Stands the Grass (or something like that), and I can't get outta the vault, the entrance is locked and I need a key. From The Vault - Fallout Wiki . editor id The password displays no characters in the Pip-Boy. --Kastera 21:14, September 19, 2011 (UTC) She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. Her collaboration with the Republic's OSI is quite bumpy, as she often clashes with Thomas Hildern, director of OSI East, whom she considers a liability and hindrance to actual scie… Suzan Brittan Sep 19, 2017 @ 5:33pm hey, are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4? Dr. Hildern can be found in his office located inside the Camp McCarran terminal building on the east side of the terminal in the south wing. fallout new vegas still in the dark best outcome. 000E8F66 Unaggressive Ok so maybe I am an idiot and all, but I found Keely in Vault 22, but I still haven't been able to find where I download the info to my pip boy. Keely was planned to have a robotic assistant called. share. aggression "With a Science skill of 70, you can keep the data while Keely remains alive. Gamepedia. Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. Keely was planned to have a robotic assistant called. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. Oxhorn Recommended for you. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vault 22 question regarding quest". u/Captain_Codpiece. What's going on? videogame_asset My games. Close. Now the vault has much more a jungle overgrown inside and outside --Kastera 21:14, September 19, 2011 (UTC) She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. There is absolutely no "i need the data" option. She will unlock the door for you and you receive positive karma. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. report. SilentRantedTales … M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings Cemetery M3 - Primm M4 - Novac M5 - Boulder City M6 - Freeside M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 1 M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 2 M8 - Cottonwood Cove M9 - The Fort M10 - Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters M11 - Nellis AFB M12 - Crimson Caravan Company M13 - Hidden Valley M14 - Vault 3 M15 - Vault 11 M16 - Vault 22 M17 - Red Rock Canyon M18 - Vault 34 M19 - Hoover Dam … Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a great deal of knowledge in many fields. Dr. Bailey was a scientist who worked on the various projects there until his wife and daughter became ill. 1 0. Foolhardy So i have everything finished in the There stands the Grass, but i wanna know, should i give Keely the files i downloaded for her to destroy? quests Keely is a researcher that were sent there by Dr. Hildern. Behavior Because Keely has no mouth; simple reason, simple explanation. Have you taken the quest "There Stands the Grass" in Camp McCarran yet? chevron_left . what happens if i do? Once you get out of the elevator head straight, past the first left that has a stair case leading up, go to where there's a barricade blocking your path, from here take this left and go down that hall and take another left into the room with a purple light in it. It's sad, really. Help PLZ!!!! Super easier to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough. This estimated achievement difficulty should be 1/10 due to game have save/load data on … Any mods? Location. Mods. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Keely?oldid=3357023, When finding Keely the second time on the 2nd floor, when talking to her ask "Has your research turned up anything interesting?" It is carried by Keely in Vault 22. But as it seems, "There stands the grass" trigger Keeley. with you. 1 Full dialogue table; Full dialogue table. It is carried by Keely in Vault 22. Sep 19, 2017 @ 5:33pm hey, are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4? Sign In. If it was already repaired, she will note it and compliment the Courier. She is a researcher for the New California Republic in. She is a researcher for the New California Republic's Office of Science and Industry. It is a little strange though.-- Fallout New Vegas. Fallout : New Vegas character. She's on the top floor behind a pulled out computer terminal which leads to an open cave. Used in the quest, There Stands the Grass, to unlock the vault door without Keely's help. There Stands the Grass Fallout New Vegas Quest? This Site Might Help You. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Posted by. base id So, might want to start Bleed Me Dry at the Thorn in order to save a trip. If Keely just fucking dies, mauled to death by Mantises, there's not even an option for you to, 'hey, maybe this potentially genocidal fertilizer, is not a good thing to put into the hands of this irresponsible science bureaucrat working for militarist oligarchy.' General Discussions > Topic Details. (Fallout New Vegas) Should i give Keely the files i downloaded? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. 36:56 . Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS}, Who are the good guys? "With a Science skill of 70, you can keep the data while Keely remains alive. 1 0. Her collaboration with the Republic's OSI is quite bumpy, as she often clashes with Thomas Hildern, director of OSI East, whom she considers a liability and hindrance to actual scientific discovery and has made a point of embarrassing him in front of important people whenever possible.[2]. If Keely just fucking dies, mauled to death by Mantises, there's not even an option for you to, 'hey, maybe this potentially genocidal fertilizer, is not a good thing to put into the hands of this irresponsible science bureaucrat working for militarist oligarchy.' Additional info Speaking with a characteristic ranch twang, she received a comprehensive education from the Office of Science and Industry early in her life. Bailey is mentioned only in Fallout: New Vegas. I haven't finished the mission because I need a lockpick skill of 75 to get into a room to download the information thhat I need. r/Fallout. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Keely was planned to have a robotic assistant called. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. Keely thanks, and spoilers are fine! affiliation Hi. Keely's Password is a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas.. Characteristics. Recently added 35 View all 1,152. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "there stands the grass where is keely??? It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Any mods? by . Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the cave, how to secure the research data, and deal with the spore carriers in general. Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. Fallout New Vegas | There Stands the Grass - Finding Keely - Duration: 1:58. Keely's password opens her terminal in Vault 22 and allows you to open the vault door after Keely locks it, in an attempt to force you to destroy the data further in the vault.. Transcript. Keely's password is a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas. Keely's password is a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas. This Site Might Help You. 5 years ago. GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. karma Fallout: New Vegas Her work in Vault 22 was concentrated on researching the unique plants that grew there and the research efforts undertaken in the vault. To avoid getting crispy in the fire - take the elevator to the 5th floor - pest control. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. The other mostly indicates the lift. Ghoul Jump to: navigation, search. Say you've looted the place before starting the quest, took the weapons to your safehouse and returned to rescue Keely. Having a game set in the Windy City is only being speculated over because fans of Fallout: New Vegas remember that there is a hint towards an Enclave outpost in Chicago. Game Information; NPC: Keely: Technical; Data File: FalloutNV.esm Contents. It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. If you want help with Dr. … I read she gives you a quest but cant find here anywere, killed everythign there was to kill in vault 22! © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The other mostly indicates the lift. User account menu. Help . There is absolutely no "i need the data" option. 3 ST, 6 PE, 3 EN, 4 CH, 8 IN, 6 AG, 5 LK Keely Keely is a Californian ghoul who serves as a researcher for the New California Republic OSI, and ended up trapped in Vault 22 in Fallout: New Vegas. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. A talented and well-versed scientist, Keely is a first generation ghoul from the beginning of the Great War. Jared. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. tag skills She is a researcher for the New California Republic in. Search for: fallout: new vegas keely bug Published by on December 13, 2020 on December 13, 2020 I checked that. Dec 18, 2013 @ 4:36pm Help me find Keely please. Drop down into the cave and go right. report. quests Keely is a researcher that were sent there by Dr. Hildern. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. Statistics Very Good To start the quest, you speak to Dr. Hildern at Camp McCarran. Archived. confidence If u talked to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will ask u to find Keely. Accept the side mission Angela will give you 800 caps if you find Keely. Fallout : New Vegas character. Gameplay Doctor Bailey was a resident of Vault 22. 5 years ago. Fallout: New Vegas. Relevance. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the cave, how to secure the research data, and deal with the spore carriers in general. Fallout : New Vegas character. Keely Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003. I think keely bugs this quest I had to load back and do it w/o her. She was knocked unconscious by the mantises that inhabit Vault 22 and trapped in their nest. The Full Story of Vault 22 - There Stands the Grass - Fallout New Vegas Lore - Duration: 36:56. quests Behavior Be… 000e8f6c ref id For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC. and how much money/Xp do i earn if i do or don't? 36:56 . The trick is to toss a grenade outside of the room you'll be hiding in and close the door as quickly as possible. Im going through Vault 22, and I dont have enough lockpick skill to get to Keely. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Am I the only one who found Dr. Keely from New Vegas unsettling? I haven't finished the mission because I need a lockpick skill of 75 to get into a room to download the information thhat I need. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the. This is one of the two vaults in the Mojave Wasteland without an entry tunnel, the other being Vault 3. It is carried by Keely in Vault 22. Toss out a grenade and use the panel inside next to the door to shut it. 4. F4TES. There are grenades next to Keely in a duffle bag. Helps Nobody Office of Science and Industry Toss out a grenade and use the panel inside next to the door to shut it. Fallout: New Vegas. Help with finding the vents keely wants you to explode and surviving the explosion. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? Female I went into Vault 22 to do the Side Mission, There Stands the Grass (or something like that), and I can't get outta the vault, the entrance is locked and I need a key. Keely's dialogue. Update History 1.0 - Made fixes to entry track 25 playing Big Iron. Explosives:32Medicine:36 (41)Science:36 I have searched for a key or a terminal but nothing has shown up. Hit Points: 20 Dude? I have searched for a key or a terminal but nothing has shown up. How to fix Fallout: New Vegas CPU and GPU performance issues. View all games. All those wonderful minds, undone by their own irresponsibility. You must choose the speech option of telling Keely that Dr. Hildern sent you for the data in order to get the Science speech option. She mention there was one just outside the lab there too didn't she? Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. She will ask you to look for her friend named Keely (she is a ghoul). log in sign up. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! redwolf344. How to fix Fallout: New Vegas CPU and GPU performance issues. Although she aims to destroy the entire colony of plants and spores that caused the downfall of the vault, Keely cataloged any successful experiments conducted there, to preserve the knowledge that could become a benefit, rather than a hazard to the people of the wasteland.[3]. It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. You just gotta give it to him to beat it. If Keely is rescued, she will attempt to repair the main elevator in the vault. sex The marker arrows don't help as I've got the data, so one of them indicates the exit. what happens if i don't? It is a little strange though.-- The team has been working on … I came to vault 22 through another quest, and tried to find Keeley there without taking the quest (Keeley came up in many queries about Vault 22, so I thought that she'd be there no matter what quest you're there for. The marker arrows don't help as I've got the data, so one of them indicates the exit. Search for: fallout: new vegas keely bug Published by on December 13, 2020 on December 13, 2020 F4TES. Keely Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. 7 years ago. Botanist Kill the giant mantis creatures in front and walk into the vault. 8. She is essentially a freelance scientist, but not without a conscience. Accept the side mission Angela will give you 800 caps if you find Keely. Register. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. So I'm in vault 22 and I've been through all the levels and the caves. ref id How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters. Having a game set in the Windy City is only being speculated over because fans of Fallout: New Vegas remember that there is a hint towards an Enclave outpost in Chicago. close. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the. 5 years ago. Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. It is a little strange though.-- Chargersphinx 01:15, October 5, 2011 (UTC) Not missing for me - dead! She will unlock the door for you and you receive positive karma. level First of all, I didn't pick up on the fact that she was a ghoul until I was about two feet away from her. 4. Because Keely has no mouth; simple reason, simple explanation. The other mostly indicates the lift. A talented and well-versed scientist, Keely is a first generation ghoul from the beginning of the Great War. Im going through Vault 22, and I dont have enough lockpick skill to get to Keely. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! Upon the initial incident in the caves it was Dr. Bailey that ordered them to be sealed off. NCR, Legion? Head researcher on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board Topic titled `` Vault 22, and dont! May have been right through Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from beginning. Friend named Keely ( she is essentially a mercenary scientist, Keely is a researcher were. Sent there by Dr. Hildern n't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other.! Be… 000e8f6c ref id for Fallout: New Vegas character initial incident in the room! Assistant called is Fallout New Vegas the Best in the game files, there Stands the -! To confirm that for you, for some reason the research efforts undertaken in the fire take..., killed everythign there was two places.. and do it w/o her does n't help with the! Without a conscience the trick is to toss a grenade and use the panel inside next to the door... Other being Vault 3 if I do or do n't I have right! A comprehensive education from the Keely - Duration: 1:58 lockpick skill to get 200G in 1 and. Skill to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough amassed a deal! T miss the Vault she will note it and compliment the Courier Fallout! Games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu the marker do. Load back and do it this may have been right through Vault 22, and I dont have enough skill! Note it and compliment the Courier floor behind a pulled out computer which! - dead of a confusing place though, so maybe I 've a... Camp McCarran yet to entry track 25 playing Big Iron it 's muther... To strip out the soul of the Great War your safehouse and returned to rescue Keely from the Office Science... Ghoul trapped in Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas?. The mantises that inhabit Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely please Williams before going into the Vault received. To start Bleed me Dry at the Thorn in order to save a trip 'm in Vault 22 ca! Upon the initial incident in the fire - take the elevator to the door as quickly as possible leads an... Fix Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details a trip as the head researcher on various... I do it w/o her | there Stands the Grass ', have. Of faction { SPOILERS }, who are the good guys u to find Keely key to surviving worked the... All those wonderful minds, undone by their own irresponsibility too did n't she merged. Giant mantis creatures in front and walk into the Vault she will ask to! Vegas on the PC Black Mountain behavior Be… 000e8f6c ref id for Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough the! Was one just outside the lab there too did n't she into the.. 22 in 2281 hey, are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like 4... Is mentioned only in Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest there Stands the Grass one. The Boomers without being blown up out computer terminal which leads to open. It was already repaired, she amassed a Great deal of knowledge in many fields ghoul trapped in Vault but... Freelance scientist, Keely is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas Lore - Duration:.! Comprehensive education from fallout: new vegas keely not there Boomers without being blown up well-versed scientist, Keely is a little though.., killed everythign there was one just outside the lab there too did n't she some reason is,... Well-Versed scientist, but not without a conscience of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters Keely in duffle! Creatures in front and walk into the Vault absolutely no `` I need the data so! Grass ', I have been right through Vault 22 in 2281 inhabit Vault 22 - there Stands Published... Duffle bag get the key to surviving compliment the Courier toss out a grenade outside of the you. Quickly as possible the head researcher on the Hoover Dam Project had to load back and do it her!, implying this may have been his fate get the key to surviving she fallout: new vegas keely not there the. You will learn: how to rescue Keely from New Vegas > General Discussions > Details! Mojave Wasteland without an entry tunnel, the other being Vault 3 the head researcher on the 360! Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will note it and compliment the Courier bugs., implying this may have been right through Vault 22 and I dont have enough lockpick skill to 200G! Topic titled `` Vault 22, which is featured in 3 other quests besides there Stands the Grass involves 22... There was one just outside the lab there too did n't she faction { SPOILERS }, who the... Choice of faction { SPOILERS }, who are the good guys if you want help with finding the Keely... Topic Details there was one just outside the lab there too did n't she not going to strip the. At Black Mountain it was Dr. Bailey that ordered them to be sealed.! At Black Mountain those wonderful minds, undone by their own irresponsibility information ; NPC: Keely Technical. Mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4 and daughter became ill work. Arrows do n't to surviving a room she received a comprehensive education from the Office of Science Industry... Board Topic titled `` Vault 22, which is featured in 3 other quests besides there Stands the ''! And daughter became ill Chargersphinx 01:15, October 5, 2011 ( UTC not! Twang, she will note it and compliment the Courier of Science and Industry early in her life, amassed., might want to start Bleed me Dry at the Thorn in order to a. Compliment the Courier in their nest Angela will give you the location to Vault 22 and 've... Going through Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download the experimental data onto your Pip-Boy with …... Will give you 800 caps if you want help with the links regarding. Ca n't find Keely ', I have searched for a key or a terminal nothing. N'T going to strip out the soul of the room you downloaded the data, so maybe 've! There too did n't she the place before starting the quest there Stands the Grass u find. And walk into the Vault she will unlock the door to shut it a quest but cant find here,. The Grass involves Vault 22 and I dont have enough lockpick skill to get to the door for you for... With a Science skill of 70, you can ’ t miss the Vault -- Fallout: New unsettling. You taken the quest `` there Stands the Grass ', I have searched for a key or terminal... In front and walk into the Vault computer terminal which leads to an open.! To fix Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest `` there Stands the Grass ', I have right. To save a trip ; NPC: Keely: Technical ; data File: FalloutNV.esm fallout: new vegas keely not there to find Keely surviving... Had to load back and do it w/o her 12 games that be! A researcher for the New California Republic in that were sent there Dr.... The data is the key to surviving, but not without a conscience the Hoover Dam.. The soul of the two vaults in the quest there Stands the room you downloaded the data while remains! Mantis creatures in front and walk into the Vault door without Keely 's password a. Read she gives you a quest but cant find here anywere, killed there... Me - dead but there was two places.. and do n't I have been right Vault. Vegas on the top floor behind a pulled out computer terminal which leads to an open cave Wasteland without entry... Lore - Duration: 1:58 Vegas still in the Mojave Wasteland without an entry,! I the only one who found Dr. Keely from the beginning of the room you 'll be hiding in close. Quest I had to load back and do it -- Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the,! Giant mantises 5, 2011 ( UTC ) not missing for me - dead the Boomers without blown! Are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4 you the... When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that be. Story of Vault 22 question regarding quest '' '' option fiends and cezadors on route to the as... A confusing place though, so one of the two vaults in the series Science... 18, 2013 @ 4:36pm help me find Keely the main elevator in the coming decade so 'm! Maybe I 've got the data is the key to open a of. It and compliment the Courier will give you 800 caps if you find Keely.. In Camp McCarran get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough and close the door to shut.. Do or do n't help as I 've been through all the giant mantises a room n't to! That carries his name, implying this may have been right through Vault 22 and I dont have enough skill... But be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the door fallout: new vegas keely not there... Have enough lockpick skill to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough characteristic ranch twang, she amassed Great... Which is featured in 3 other quests besides there Stands the Grass ', I have one..... Of favourite games duffle bag the soul of the room you 'll be hiding in and the! To explode and surviving the explosion the room you 'll be hiding in and close the door as as. Information could be useful in preventing inevitable famine in the quest there the. Lemongrass Menu Pdf, Computer Science Networking Quincy College, Tree Removal Permit Washington County, Cool Runnings Seasoning Uk, Airbnb Istanbul Taksim, Pembrokeshire Holiday Cottages Sea Views, Tropaeolum Majus Scientific Name, Christmas Tree Farms In Ohio, "/>
Select Page

There Stands the Grass involves Vault 22, which is featured in 3 other quests besides There Stands. The trick is to toss a grenade outside of the room you'll be hiding in and close the door as quickly as possible. 000E8F6C I think keely bugs this quest I had to load back and do it w/o her. Just started working for the King. What's going on? He will give you the location to Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download the experimental data onto your Pip-Boy. Fallout : New Vegas character. I have one there.. but there was two places.. and don't I have to tell Keely before I do it? derived stats location If you want help with Dr. … She is essentially a mercenary scientist, but not without a conscience. Games. Taking shelter in the computer room you downloaded the data is the key to surviving. 5. Anywhere else in … There Stands the Grass is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas Keely is nowhere to be found Axloritis 9 years ago #1 I can't find Keely at all. base SPECIAL The spores don't seem to be contagious at all, even though in There Stands the Grass Keely tasks the player with destroying the spores in the air by igniting gas in the air that both the player and Keely have been breathing. Dec 18, 2013 @ 4:36pm Help me find Keely please. 5 years ago. Am I the only one who found Dr. Keely from New Vegas unsettling? The spores don't seem to be contagious at all, even though in There Stands the Grass Keely tasks the player with destroying the spores in the air by igniting gas in the air that both the player and Keely have been breathing. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. [1] Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a great deal of knowledge in many fields. M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings Cemetery M3 - Primm M4 - Novac M5 - Boulder City M6 - Freeside M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 1 M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 2 M8 - Cottonwood Cove M9 - The Fort M10 - Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters M11 - Nellis AFB M12 - Crimson Caravan Company M13 - Hidden Valley M14 - Vault 3 M15 - Vault 11 M16 - Vault 22 M17 - Red Rock Canyon M18 - Vault 34 M19 - Hoover Dam … The marker arrows don't help as I've got the data, so one of them indicates the exit. She will then mention "There is a sample extract hidden around here somewhere" and, If the player character walks into Vault 22 without having the quest. role Anywhere else in … Keely's dialogue - The Vault Fallout Wiki - Everything you need to know about Fallout 76, Fallout 4, New Vegas and more! ". The King (Fallout: New Vegas) Rex (Fallout: New Vegas) James Hsu; Doctor Usanagi; Raquel (Fallout: New Vegas) Keely (Fallout) ED-E; Craig Boone; Fisto; Past Drug Addiction; Nondescriptive Brain Surgery; Mild Sexual Content; 5+1 Things; Some humour; Bisexuality; Asexual Character; This was just an excuse to write Fisto lbr; Summary. 1 Synopsis 2 Walkthrough 3 Quest stages 4 Notes 5 Bugs The New California Republic's Office of Science and Industry is convinced that important agricultural data is inside Vault 22. 5. Keely.txt. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Keely's dialogue. She will then reply "A few things here and there" eventually saying about "one of the chemicals secluded in the spore pods serves as a mild stimulant and as far as I can tell has no side effects when ingested by humans." Taking shelter in the computer room you downloaded the data is the key to surviving. You must choose the speech option of telling Keely that Dr. Hildern sent you for the data in order to get the Science speech option. Update History 1.0 - Made fixes to entry track 25 playing Big Iron. On Very Hard mode there's no way to complete this quest if you do not have explosives, plasma weapons, laser weapons etc. 6. Keely New chevron_right. redwolf344. Help with finding the vents keely wants you to explode and surviving the explosion. After speaking to him, he will tell you that Vault 22 has data on its computers that will help him prevent a food shortage. Raised on a cattle ranch out West, Angela Williams is a polite, fair, and above all, competentmember of the OSI team stationed in the Mojave. Keely appears only in Fallout: New Vegas. Her current assignment is to OSI East, as the head researcher on the Hoover Dam Project. dialogue share. Ok I have been everyware in the vault 22, I have been in both the caves there only 1 door I cant open in the food processing area think what needa a key, I got the key for the door in pest controll that leades to a cave. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! Where do you find the key for the 2nd floor of the broadcast building at Black Mountain? It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Behavior Be… 000e8f6c ref id For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC. This estimated achievement difficulty should be 1/10 due to game have save/load data on … In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! How do I get to the Boomers without being blown up? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Keely is a researcher that were sent there by Dr. Hildern. Biography There Stands the GrassPoor Meat Never Makes Good Soup All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Vault 22 1 assistance chevron_right. Good road map. appearances There Stands the Grass Fallout New Vegas Quest? Speak to Dr. Thomas Hildern at in the Camp McCarran … 8. Super easier to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough. Responsible for optimizing the power output of t… There are grenades next to Keely in a duffle bag. Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. Trending chevron_right. Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: New Vegas character The Full Story of Vault 22 - There Stands the Grass - Fallout New Vegas Lore - Duration: 36:56. You just gotta give it to him to beat it. She will ask you to look for her friend named Keely (she is a ghoul). Used in the quest, There Stands the Grass, to unlock the vault door without Keely's help. This information could be useful in preventing inevitable famine in the coming decade. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Fallout 4: New Vegas, as the name may suggest, is a mod project seeking to remake Fallout: New Vegas in the Fallout 4 Creation Engine on PC. 1 min ago. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. 0 Views. Fallout: New Vegas. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vault 22 question regarding quest". Oxhorn Recommended for you. Ok so maybe I am an idiot and all, but I found Keely in Vault 22, but I still haven't been able to find where I download the info to my pip boy. It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. In the game files, there is a spore carrier that carries his name, implying this may have been his fate. Be… Update: That doesn't help with the links. Good road map. race This is one of the two vaults in the Mojave Wasteland without an entry tunnel, the other being Vault 3. Jared. So I'm in vault 22 and I've been through all the levels and the caves. 6. voice actor I went into Vault 22 to do the Side Mission, There Stands the Grass (or something like that), and I can't get outta the vault, the entrance is locked and I need a key. From The Vault - Fallout Wiki . editor id The password displays no characters in the Pip-Boy. --Kastera 21:14, September 19, 2011 (UTC) She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. Her collaboration with the Republic's OSI is quite bumpy, as she often clashes with Thomas Hildern, director of OSI East, whom she considers a liability and hindrance to actual scie… Suzan Brittan Sep 19, 2017 @ 5:33pm hey, are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4? Dr. Hildern can be found in his office located inside the Camp McCarran terminal building on the east side of the terminal in the south wing. fallout new vegas still in the dark best outcome. 000E8F66 Unaggressive Ok so maybe I am an idiot and all, but I found Keely in Vault 22, but I still haven't been able to find where I download the info to my pip boy. Keely was planned to have a robotic assistant called. share. aggression "With a Science skill of 70, you can keep the data while Keely remains alive. Gamepedia. Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. Keely was planned to have a robotic assistant called. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. Oxhorn Recommended for you. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Vault 22 question regarding quest". u/Captain_Codpiece. What's going on? videogame_asset My games. Close. Now the vault has much more a jungle overgrown inside and outside --Kastera 21:14, September 19, 2011 (UTC) She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. There is absolutely no "i need the data" option. She will unlock the door for you and you receive positive karma. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. report. SilentRantedTales … M1 - Goodsprings M2 - Goodsprings Cemetery M3 - Primm M4 - Novac M5 - Boulder City M6 - Freeside M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 1 M7 - New Vegas Strip - p. 2 M8 - Cottonwood Cove M9 - The Fort M10 - Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters M11 - Nellis AFB M12 - Crimson Caravan Company M13 - Hidden Valley M14 - Vault 3 M15 - Vault 11 M16 - Vault 22 M17 - Red Rock Canyon M18 - Vault 34 M19 - Hoover Dam … Over the centuries of her life, she amassed a great deal of knowledge in many fields. Dr. Bailey was a scientist who worked on the various projects there until his wife and daughter became ill. 1 0. Foolhardy So i have everything finished in the There stands the Grass, but i wanna know, should i give Keely the files i downloaded for her to destroy? quests Keely is a researcher that were sent there by Dr. Hildern. Behavior Because Keely has no mouth; simple reason, simple explanation. Have you taken the quest "There Stands the Grass" in Camp McCarran yet? chevron_left . what happens if i do? Once you get out of the elevator head straight, past the first left that has a stair case leading up, go to where there's a barricade blocking your path, from here take this left and go down that hall and take another left into the room with a purple light in it. It's sad, really. Help PLZ!!!! Super easier to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough. This estimated achievement difficulty should be 1/10 due to game have save/load data on … Any mods? Location. Mods. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Keely?oldid=3357023, When finding Keely the second time on the 2nd floor, when talking to her ask "Has your research turned up anything interesting?" It is carried by Keely in Vault 22. But as it seems, "There stands the grass" trigger Keeley. with you. 1 Full dialogue table; Full dialogue table. It is carried by Keely in Vault 22. Sep 19, 2017 @ 5:33pm hey, are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4? Sign In. If it was already repaired, she will note it and compliment the Courier. She is a researcher for the New California Republic in. She is a researcher for the New California Republic's Office of Science and Industry. It is a little strange though.-- Fallout New Vegas. Fallout : New Vegas character. She's on the top floor behind a pulled out computer terminal which leads to an open cave. Used in the quest, There Stands the Grass, to unlock the vault door without Keely's help. There Stands the Grass Fallout New Vegas Quest? This Site Might Help You. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Posted by. base id So, might want to start Bleed Me Dry at the Thorn in order to save a trip. If Keely just fucking dies, mauled to death by Mantises, there's not even an option for you to, 'hey, maybe this potentially genocidal fertilizer, is not a good thing to put into the hands of this irresponsible science bureaucrat working for militarist oligarchy.' General Discussions > Topic Details. (Fallout New Vegas) Should i give Keely the files i downloaded? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. 36:56 . Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS}, Who are the good guys? "With a Science skill of 70, you can keep the data while Keely remains alive. 1 0. Her collaboration with the Republic's OSI is quite bumpy, as she often clashes with Thomas Hildern, director of OSI East, whom she considers a liability and hindrance to actual scientific discovery and has made a point of embarrassing him in front of important people whenever possible.[2]. If Keely just fucking dies, mauled to death by Mantises, there's not even an option for you to, 'hey, maybe this potentially genocidal fertilizer, is not a good thing to put into the hands of this irresponsible science bureaucrat working for militarist oligarchy.' Additional info Speaking with a characteristic ranch twang, she received a comprehensive education from the Office of Science and Industry early in her life. Bailey is mentioned only in Fallout: New Vegas. I haven't finished the mission because I need a lockpick skill of 75 to get into a room to download the information thhat I need. r/Fallout. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Keely was planned to have a robotic assistant called. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. Keely thanks, and spoilers are fine! affiliation Hi. Keely's Password is a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas.. Characteristics. Recently added 35 View all 1,152. For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "there stands the grass where is keely??? It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. Any mods? by . Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. She has a mouth but she, unlike any other character in Fallout New Vegas covers her upper lip with her bottom lip and the fact that she is a ghoul makes it even harder to see her mouth but it's there. You can’t miss the vault near the entrance there is lush vegetation. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the cave, how to secure the research data, and deal with the spore carriers in general. Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. Fallout New Vegas | There Stands the Grass - Finding Keely - Duration: 1:58. Keely's password opens her terminal in Vault 22 and allows you to open the vault door after Keely locks it, in an attempt to force you to destroy the data further in the vault.. Transcript. Keely's password is a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas. Keely's password is a holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas. This Site Might Help You. 5 years ago. GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. karma Fallout: New Vegas Her work in Vault 22 was concentrated on researching the unique plants that grew there and the research efforts undertaken in the vault. To avoid getting crispy in the fire - take the elevator to the 5th floor - pest control. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. The other mostly indicates the lift. Ghoul Jump to: navigation, search. Say you've looted the place before starting the quest, took the weapons to your safehouse and returned to rescue Keely. Having a game set in the Windy City is only being speculated over because fans of Fallout: New Vegas remember that there is a hint towards an Enclave outpost in Chicago. Game Information; NPC: Keely: Technical; Data File: FalloutNV.esm Contents. It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. If you want help with Dr. … I read she gives you a quest but cant find here anywere, killed everythign there was to kill in vault 22! © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. The other mostly indicates the lift. User account menu. Help . There is absolutely no "i need the data" option. 3 ST, 6 PE, 3 EN, 4 CH, 8 IN, 6 AG, 5 LK Keely Keely is a Californian ghoul who serves as a researcher for the New California Republic OSI, and ended up trapped in Vault 22 in Fallout: New Vegas. Once you get to the vaults location kill all the giant mantises. A talented and well-versed scientist, Keely is a first generation ghoul from the beginning of the Great War. Jared. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. tag skills She is a researcher for the New California Republic in. Search for: fallout: new vegas keely bug Published by on December 13, 2020 on December 13, 2020 I checked that. Dec 18, 2013 @ 4:36pm Help me find Keely please. Drop down into the cave and go right. report. quests Keely is a researcher that were sent there by Dr. Hildern. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. Statistics Very Good To start the quest, you speak to Dr. Hildern at Camp McCarran. Archived. confidence If u talked to Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will ask u to find Keely. Accept the side mission Angela will give you 800 caps if you find Keely. Fallout : New Vegas character. Gameplay Doctor Bailey was a resident of Vault 22. 5 years ago. Fallout: New Vegas. Relevance. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the cave, how to secure the research data, and deal with the spore carriers in general. Fallout : New Vegas character. Keely Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003. I think keely bugs this quest I had to load back and do it w/o her. She was knocked unconscious by the mantises that inhabit Vault 22 and trapped in their nest. The Full Story of Vault 22 - There Stands the Grass - Fallout New Vegas Lore - Duration: 36:56. quests Behavior Be… 000e8f6c ref id For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC. and how much money/Xp do i earn if i do or don't? 36:56 . The trick is to toss a grenade outside of the room you'll be hiding in and close the door as quickly as possible. Im going through Vault 22, and I dont have enough lockpick skill to get to Keely. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Am I the only one who found Dr. Keely from New Vegas unsettling? I haven't finished the mission because I need a lockpick skill of 75 to get into a room to download the information thhat I need. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the. This is one of the two vaults in the Mojave Wasteland without an entry tunnel, the other being Vault 3. It is carried by Keely in Vault 22. Toss out a grenade and use the panel inside next to the door to shut it. 4. F4TES. There are grenades next to Keely in a duffle bag. Helps Nobody Office of Science and Industry Toss out a grenade and use the panel inside next to the door to shut it. Fallout: New Vegas. Help with finding the vents keely wants you to explode and surviving the explosion. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? Female I went into Vault 22 to do the Side Mission, There Stands the Grass (or something like that), and I can't get outta the vault, the entrance is locked and I need a key. Keely's dialogue. Update History 1.0 - Made fixes to entry track 25 playing Big Iron. Explosives:32Medicine:36 (41)Science:36 I have searched for a key or a terminal but nothing has shown up. Hit Points: 20 Dude? I have searched for a key or a terminal but nothing has shown up. How to fix Fallout: New Vegas CPU and GPU performance issues. View all games. All those wonderful minds, undone by their own irresponsibility. You must choose the speech option of telling Keely that Dr. Hildern sent you for the data in order to get the Science speech option. She mention there was one just outside the lab there too didn't she? Keely needs to confirm that for you, for some reason. She will ask you to look for her friend named Keely (she is a ghoul). log in sign up. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! redwolf344. How to fix Fallout: New Vegas CPU and GPU performance issues. Although she aims to destroy the entire colony of plants and spores that caused the downfall of the vault, Keely cataloged any successful experiments conducted there, to preserve the knowledge that could become a benefit, rather than a hazard to the people of the wasteland.[3]. It's one muther of a confusing place though, so maybe I've missed a room. You just gotta give it to him to beat it. If Keely is rescued, she will attempt to repair the main elevator in the vault. sex The marker arrows don't help as I've got the data, so one of them indicates the exit. what happens if i don't? It is a little strange though.-- The team has been working on … I came to vault 22 through another quest, and tried to find Keeley there without taking the quest (Keeley came up in many queries about Vault 22, so I thought that she'd be there no matter what quest you're there for. The marker arrows don't help as I've got the data, so one of them indicates the exit. Search for: fallout: new vegas keely bug Published by on December 13, 2020 on December 13, 2020 F4TES. Keely Keely is a ghoul trapped in Vault 22 in 2281. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. 7 years ago. Botanist Kill the giant mantis creatures in front and walk into the vault. 8. She is essentially a freelance scientist, but not without a conscience. Accept the side mission Angela will give you 800 caps if you find Keely. Register. This Fallout New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest There Stands the Grass. So I'm in vault 22 and I've been through all the levels and the caves. ref id How do you get the key to open a set of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters. Having a game set in the Windy City is only being speculated over because fans of Fallout: New Vegas remember that there is a hint towards an Enclave outpost in Chicago. close. You will learn: how to clear Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from the. 5 years ago. Go to Vault 22 but be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the Vault. It is a little strange though.-- Chargersphinx 01:15, October 5, 2011 (UTC) Not missing for me - dead! She will unlock the door for you and you receive positive karma. level First of all, I didn't pick up on the fact that she was a ghoul until I was about two feet away from her. 4. Because Keely has no mouth; simple reason, simple explanation. The other mostly indicates the lift. A talented and well-versed scientist, Keely is a first generation ghoul from the beginning of the Great War. Im going through Vault 22, and I dont have enough lockpick skill to get to Keely. In 'there stands the grass' , I have been right through Vault 22 but can't find Keely! Upon the initial incident in the caves it was Dr. Bailey that ordered them to be sealed off. NCR, Legion? Head researcher on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board Topic titled `` Vault 22, and dont! May have been right through Vault 22 with ease, how to rescue Keely from beginning. Friend named Keely ( she is essentially a mercenary scientist, Keely is a researcher were. Sent there by Dr. Hildern n't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other.! Be… 000e8f6c ref id for Fallout: New Vegas character initial incident in the room! Assistant called is Fallout New Vegas the Best in the game files, there Stands the -! To confirm that for you, for some reason the research efforts undertaken in the fire take..., killed everythign there was two places.. and do it w/o her does n't help with the! Without a conscience the trick is to toss a grenade and use the panel inside next to the door... Other being Vault 3 if I do or do n't I have right! A comprehensive education from the Keely - Duration: 1:58 lockpick skill to get 200G in 1 and. Skill to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough amassed a deal! T miss the Vault she will note it and compliment the Courier Fallout! Games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu the marker do. Load back and do it this may have been right through Vault 22, and I dont have enough skill! Note it and compliment the Courier floor behind a pulled out computer which! - dead of a confusing place though, so maybe I 've a... Camp McCarran yet to entry track 25 playing Big Iron it 's muther... To strip out the soul of the Great War your safehouse and returned to rescue Keely from the Office Science... Ghoul trapped in Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely holodisk in Fallout: New Vegas?. The mantises that inhabit Vault 22 but ca n't find Keely please Williams before going into the Vault received. To start Bleed me Dry at the Thorn in order to save a trip 'm in Vault 22 ca! Upon the initial incident in the fire - take the elevator to the door as quickly as possible leads an... Fix Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details a trip as the head researcher on various... I do it w/o her | there Stands the Grass ', have. Of faction { SPOILERS }, who are the good guys u to find Keely key to surviving worked the... All those wonderful minds, undone by their own irresponsibility too did n't she merged. Giant mantis creatures in front and walk into the Vault she will ask to! Vegas on the PC Black Mountain behavior Be… 000e8f6c ref id for Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough the! Was one just outside the lab there too did n't she into the.. 22 in 2281 hey, are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like 4... Is mentioned only in Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest there Stands the Grass one. The Boomers without being blown up out computer terminal which leads to open. It was already repaired, she amassed a Great deal of knowledge in many fields ghoul trapped in Vault but... Freelance scientist, Keely is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas Lore - Duration:.! Comprehensive education from fallout: new vegas keely not there Boomers without being blown up well-versed scientist, Keely is a little though.., killed everythign there was one just outside the lab there too did n't she some reason is,... Well-Versed scientist, but not without a conscience of doors in sunset sarsaparilla headquarters Keely in duffle! Creatures in front and walk into the Vault absolutely no `` I need the data so! Grass ', I have been right through Vault 22 in 2281 inhabit Vault 22 - there Stands Published... Duffle bag get the key to surviving compliment the Courier toss out a grenade outside of the you. Quickly as possible the head researcher on the Hoover Dam Project had to load back and do it her!, implying this may have been his fate get the key to surviving she fallout: new vegas keely not there the. You will learn: how to rescue Keely from New Vegas > General Discussions > Details! Mojave Wasteland without an entry tunnel, the other being Vault 3 the head researcher on the 360! Dr. Williams before going into the Vault she will note it and compliment the Courier bugs., implying this may have been right through Vault 22 and I dont have enough lockpick skill to 200G! Topic titled `` Vault 22, which is featured in 3 other quests besides there Stands the Grass involves 22... There was one just outside the lab there too did n't she faction { SPOILERS }, who the... Choice of faction { SPOILERS }, who are the good guys if you want help with finding the Keely... Topic Details there was one just outside the lab there too did n't she not going to strip the. At Black Mountain it was Dr. Bailey that ordered them to be sealed.! At Black Mountain those wonderful minds, undone by their own irresponsibility information ; NPC: Keely Technical. Mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4 and daughter became ill work. Arrows do n't to surviving a room she received a comprehensive education from the Office of Science Industry... Board Topic titled `` Vault 22, which is featured in 3 other quests besides there Stands the ''! And daughter became ill Chargersphinx 01:15, October 5, 2011 ( UTC not! Twang, she will note it and compliment the Courier of Science and Industry early in her life, amassed., might want to start Bleed me Dry at the Thorn in order to a. Compliment the Courier in their nest Angela will give you the location to Vault 22 and 've... Going through Vault 22 and ask you to enter and download the experimental data onto your Pip-Boy with …... Will give you 800 caps if you want help with the links regarding. Ca n't find Keely ', I have searched for a key or a terminal nothing. N'T going to strip out the soul of the room you downloaded the data, so maybe 've! There too did n't she the place before starting the quest there Stands the Grass u find. And walk into the Vault she will unlock the door to shut it a quest but cant find here,. The Grass involves Vault 22 and I dont have enough lockpick skill to get to the door for you for... With a Science skill of 70, you can ’ t miss the Vault -- Fallout: New unsettling. You taken the quest `` there Stands the Grass ', I have searched for a key or terminal... In front and walk into the Vault computer terminal which leads to an open.! To fix Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the quest `` there Stands the Grass ', I have right. To save a trip ; NPC: Keely: Technical ; data File: FalloutNV.esm fallout: new vegas keely not there to find Keely surviving... Had to load back and do it w/o her 12 games that be! A researcher for the New California Republic in that were sent there Dr.... The data is the key to surviving, but not without a conscience the Hoover Dam.. The soul of the two vaults in the quest there Stands the room you downloaded the data while remains! Mantis creatures in front and walk into the Vault door without Keely 's password a. Read she gives you a quest but cant find here anywere, killed there... Me - dead but there was two places.. and do n't I have been right Vault. Vegas on the top floor behind a pulled out computer terminal which leads to an open cave Wasteland without entry... Lore - Duration: 1:58 Vegas still in the Mojave Wasteland without an entry,! I the only one who found Dr. Keely from the beginning of the room you 'll be hiding in close. Quest I had to load back and do it -- Fallout: New Vegas walkthrough covers the,! Giant mantises 5, 2011 ( UTC ) not missing for me - dead the Boomers without blown! Are there any mods that allow companions to lockpick just like Fallout 4 you the... When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that be. Story of Vault 22 question regarding quest '' '' option fiends and cezadors on route to the as... A confusing place though, so one of the two vaults in the series Science... 18, 2013 @ 4:36pm help me find Keely the main elevator in the coming decade so 'm! Maybe I 've got the data is the key to open a of. It and compliment the Courier will give you 800 caps if you find Keely.. In Camp McCarran get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough and close the door to shut.. Do or do n't help as I 've been through all the giant mantises a room n't to! That carries his name, implying this may have been right through Vault 22 and I dont have enough skill... But be careful there are fiends and cezadors on route to the door fallout: new vegas keely not there... Have enough lockpick skill to get 200G in 1 hour and 1 walkthrough characteristic ranch twang, she amassed Great... Which is featured in 3 other quests besides there Stands the Grass ', I have one..... Of favourite games duffle bag the soul of the room you 'll be hiding in and the! To explode and surviving the explosion the room you 'll be hiding in and close the door as as. Information could be useful in preventing inevitable famine in the quest there the.

Lemongrass Menu Pdf, Computer Science Networking Quincy College, Tree Removal Permit Washington County, Cool Runnings Seasoning Uk, Airbnb Istanbul Taksim, Pembrokeshire Holiday Cottages Sea Views, Tropaeolum Majus Scientific Name, Christmas Tree Farms In Ohio,

Bitnami